Alan D. Tucker
Attorney Waycross, GA
Alan David Tucker is an attorney with Farah & Farah. He was born in Chicago, Illinois and raised in southern Georgia in the town of Brunswick.
At the early age of six, Mr. Tucker realized he wanted to become a lawyer after watching his first episode of the TV series Perry Mason, which portrayed a fictional defense attorney.
More About Alan Tucker
Following high school, Tucker earned his B.A. degree from Oral Roberts University in Tulsa, Oklahoma and then went on to obtain his Juris Doctor degree from the University Of Georgia School Of Law. Immediately upon graduation, Tucker was hired by his alma mater to work as a staff attorney at the Georgia State Prison.
Proud member of
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Brunswick-Glynn County Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- State Bar of Georgia – Criminal Defense Section
- University of Georgia School of Law
- Juris Doctor Degree