Waycross Medical Malpractice Attorneys
You trust medical professionals with your life. But sometimes, doctors, nurses, hospitals, and other healthcare providers betray that trust due to negligence. If you or a loved one has been injured due to medical malpractice, it can have devastating, long-term effects on your health, finances, and daily life.
Victim of Medical Malpractice? We Want to Help You!
The Waycross injury attorneys at Farah & Farah understand the physical and mental suffering medical negligence can cause you and your family. We want to get you the best care possible in these difficult times and hold the negligent parties accountable.
At Farah & Farah, we have a proud track record of winning medical malpractice cases and have helped clients receive over $2 billion in compensation. Contact our Waycross office for a free, confidential case review.
What is Medical Malpractice in Georgia?
Georgia law defines medical malpractice as occurring when a medical professional deviates from the standard of care to the extent that another practicing medical professional deems it negligent.
Medical malpractice lawsuits in Georgia must be accompanied by an affidavit signed by a practicing medical professional testifying that the negligence was an improper deviation from the standard of care. The requirement for one medical professional to testify against another demonstrates how serious and complex medical malpractice suits in Georgia can be.
Medical malpractice may take many forms, including:
- Improper drug administration
- Operating on the wrong body part
- Failure to fully inform a patient of surgical risk
- Dropping a patient during surgery or transportation
- Failure to diagnose or monitor a condition, or misdiagnosis
- Refusal of treatment due to lack of insurance
- Birthing injuries and accidents
- Negligent administration of anesthesia
- Misuse of medical devices
- Nurses’ failure to monitor patients
- Substandard care and negligent abuse
Medical malpractice suits are among the most challenging and complex, and you deserve to have the very best legal minds on your side during this difficult time. Our Waycross medical malpractice attorneys are ready to stand by you every step of the way to see that you get the compensation you deserve.
How Our Waycross Medical Malpractice Lawyers Can Help You and Your Family
A medical professional should never cause you harm. However, when a healthcare provider makes an avoidable error — or acts in a negligent manner — the results can be devastating to your health and your family’s well-being.
At Farah & Farah, we want you to focus on your recovery, not paperwork and medical bills. Our Waycross medical malpractice attorneys will work tirelessly for you. We will:
- Gather evidence and perform a comprehensive investigation of the malpractice.
- Hire medical experts to strengthen your medical malpractice case, no matter the cost.
- Analyze your medical history and records.
- Interview medical personnel and find witnesses.
- Subpoena records to see if the healthcare provider has former medical malpractice violations.
- Negotiate medical bills and file all necessary paperwork in a timely fashion, so you don’t have to.
- Fight for the maximum possible verdict or settlement. You don’t pay any fees unless we win.
Farah & Farah Employs The Top Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Waycross, GA
At Farah & Farah, we understand that being the victim of medical malpractice is traumatic and can put extreme burdens on you and your family. You deserve to have the very best legal representation during this difficult time.
If you have been injured due to medical malpractice, we will fight for the compensation you deserve. Contact the Waycross medical malpractice attorneys at (912) 480-0964 for a free, confidential case review. We are here for you!
You & Your Family Since 1979