Waycross Car Accident Lawyers
A car accident can change your life in a matter of seconds. You may experience significant injuries, emotional strain, and financial strain. Unfortunately, auto accidents are common in Georgia. The Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) reported over 330,000 auto accidents in 2020. Over 1,500 of those were fatal car accidents.
Been in a Car Accident? An experienced Waycross Auto Accident Attorney Can Help
Any car accident can lead to unexpected and overwhelming consequences. Common causes of auto accidents include distracted driving, driving under the influence, speeding, failure to yield, following too close, and others.
Many accident victims experience complications filing insurance claims and holding the responsible driver accountable. The Waycross personal injury attorney at Farah & Farah can help you in the fight for justice. Call us today at (912) 480-0964 to schedule a free, no-obligation case review.
What to Do After a Car Accident
The first minutes after a car accident are crucial. Knowing what to do after a car accident — of any kind — will help keep you safe and increase the chances of getting the justice you deserve.
- You should first call 911. Paramedics can help treat any injuries you or anyone else involved may have. The police on-site will also document and report the accident. You can also request a copy of the police report for your insurance claim.
- Do not admit fault. Avoid saying, “I’m sorry” or “I didn’t see you.” The insurance companies may use this against you later.
- Take photos of the accident scene and preserve all evidence. Don’t let anyone touch or move your car. Small details may dramatically help your case later. You can also get the contact information of anyone who witnessed the accident.
- Exchange information with the other driver. Be sure to get their name, phone number, address, license plate number, and insurance information. You will need to give this information to your insurance provider.
- Receive medical treatment from a reliable doctor as soon as possible. Quickly diagnosing and documenting injuries is essential to your insurance claim.
It’s important to act fast and contact an experienced Waycross personal injury lawyer who can help you with the difficult and complicated insurance and medical procedures.
The Waycross auto accident attorneys at Farah & Farah have helped Georgia car accident victims for over 40 years. Our compassionate legal team is ready to fight for you so you can focus on your recovery.
Damages and Compensation Available After a Waycross Car Accident
After an auto accident, you have the right to pursue compensation from the at-fault driver or their insurance company. There are many available damages you can recover after an accident. These include economic and non-economic losses.
Economic Damages: These include lost wages, medical expenses, property damage—such as the diminished value of your car. You should keep all documentation, receipts, and pay stubs to verify the costs.
Non-Economic Damages: These include pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment for life, anguish, physical deformity, or impaired functioning.
Suing for damages is a complicated legal process. Working with an experienced attorney will increase your chances of receiving maximum justice and compensation. Some insurance companies will try to settle your claim for a low amount. Don’t let that happen.
Contact the Georgia auto accident attorneys at Farah & Farah to discuss your case.
How a Waycross Car Attorney Can Help You
We understand a car accident can disrupt every part of your life. Our car accident attorneys know how that feels. When you hire Farah & Farah to fight for you, you can focus on getting back on your feet.
Our Waycross car accident legal team has the resources and experience to help you every step of the way, including:
- Finding a medical professional to diagnose and treat your injuries.
- Securing a rental vehicle for you.
- Investing the accident circumstances, gathering witness testimony, collecting photographic evidence, and reviewing the police report.
- Handling the insurance companies to prevent them from intimidating or low-balling you.
- Filing the necessary paperwork for your claim.
- Taking your claim to court.
At Farah & Farah, we want the best for you and your family. We will dedicate our vast resources to your case to ensure you get the maximum verdict and compensation.
Farah & Farah Employs the Top Car Accident Attorneys in Waycross, GA
Suffering because of another driver’s actions is upsetting. You may feel like you don’t know where to turn.
The reliable car accident attorneys at Farah & Farah are here to support you. We believe you should have the best legal representation possible without paying out-of-pocket. That’s why we don’t charge you for our services unless we win your case. We have helped our clients collect billions of dollars for their suffering.
You & Your Family Since 1979