Attorney Jacksonville, FL
Matthew Grossman is an attorney at Farah and Farah focusing on personal injury. He is licensed to practice law in Florida, Georgia & Tennessee and has handled cases throughout the southeast. He has also appeared in state and federal courts across the country and argued in front of the Supreme Court of Georgia.
Mr. Grossman has a track record of multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts on behalf of individuals suffering serious injuries. He has also handled numerous trucking and transportation cases, including tractor-trailer collisions and cases under the Federal Employers' Liability Act (FELA) on behalf of railroad workers injured on the job.
More About Matthew Grossman
Mr. Grossman received his law degree from the Emory University School of Law and his undergraduate business degree from Miami University (Ohio).
Proud member of
- The Florida Bar
- The Georgia Bar
- The Tennessee Bar
- Miami University (Ohio)
- Emory University School of Law
- $2,576,069 verdict- November, 2018- Tractor-trailer case where the defense offered $175,000 at mediation. Took the case to trial.
- $749,000 settlement- February 2021- Client was rear-ended and was offered $10,000. Case settled the week before trial.
- $1,000,000 settlement- November 2019- Client was injured in a mass-transit collision. He was initially offered $25,000.
- $1,900,000 settlement- March 2021- A couple was rear-ended in Georgia. The defense tried to argue my clients caused the collision but eventually agreed to pay $1,900,000 to settle both cases.
- $450,000- January 2020- Client slipped and fell at a popular fast-food chain. The insurance adjuster told me the fast-food chain would “never pay a dime” on this case when I was first hired.
- $250,000- January 2021- Client was run over while walking across a busy intersection. The client originally hired a different large personal injury firm but when the insurance company offered him $0 and blamed the client for jaywalking, the other personal injury firm dropped him as a client. The client then hired Farah & Farah and I got the insurance company to pay what the client deserved.