Attorney Fort Myers, FL
Whitney began working in the legal field in 2006 as a legal assistant. She continued to work full time and attend school full time ultimately obtaining her Bachelor of Science degree from Florida Gulf Coast University in 2011. While attending law school at Ave Maria School of Law she continued to work part-time as a paralegal and graduated in 2015. Before joining Farah & Farah, she represented insurance companies in the defense of workers’ compensation and first-party actions.
About Whitney Bird
She has also previously represented plaintiffs in workers’ compensation and personal injury actions. Using her knowledge from practicing on both the plaintiff and defense sides, Whitney is uniquely qualified to achieve the best possible results for her clients.
Whitney resides in Fort Myers, Florida. She enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, and watching NFL football.
Proud member of
- Florida Bar
- Florida Justice Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Edison State College- 2009 Associate in Arts
- Edison State College- 2011 Associates in Science- Criminal Justice Technology
- Florida Gulf Coast University-2011 Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies
- Ave Maria School of Law-2015 Juris Doctorate