Attorney Brunswick, GA
Courtney Nichole Gilchrist is an associate attorney with Farah & Farah practicing in Brunswick, Georgia. In 2017, Courtney began her legal career joining a law firm in Beaufort, South Carolina where she quickly was promoted to the Civil Litigation Department Chair.
She is a recent addition to the Farah & Farah team. Courtney oversees personal injury, family law, civil rights, and medical malpractice cases. Courtney believes every person deserves effective legal representation. While in South Carolina, Courtney settled a case against the South Carolina Department of Education School Board. More recently, she obtained a $2 million judgment in a wrongful death action.
More About Courtney
Through her upbringing, the example set by her mother, and her belief in a higher power, Courtney was taught the importance of giving back to people that are less fortunate than others. She is on a mission to challenge young people to take an interest in their future and to work to improve themselves.
- Florida Coastal School of Law – J.D., 2016
- Savannah State University – B.S., 2008
Proud Member of
The Georgia Bar
- The South Carolina Bar
- United States District Court, District of South Carolina (Bar Member for Federal Court)
- The National Black Lawyers – Top 40 Under 40 (2019)
- The National Black Lawyers – Top 100 (2019)
- Lawyers of Distinction – Civil Litigation (2019)
- The National Trial Lawyers – Top 40 Under 40 (2020)