We'll Review YOUR CASE FOR FREE!
Nursing Home Abuse
Get the justice and dignity
your loved one deserves.
At first, the nursing home seemed fine. Then you got devastating news. Nursing home staff weren’t providing the quality care they promised. Or worse, they might have knowingly abused your relative or friend. Nursing home abuse takes many forms, and all are inexcusable. They include:
- Medication errors
- Inadequate staffing
- Poor employee screening and training
- Negligence from nursing home staff or owners
- Emotional, physical, financial, or sexual abuse
If you know or suspect that someone you love is a victim of nursing home or senior care abuse, you deserve to know the truth – and your loved one deserves justice.
At Farah & Farah, we can help you find a safe facility, pay medical bills, and force the facility to accept responsibility for what they did.
Our Nursing Home Abuse Attorneys know what you’re going through.
All forms of elder care abuse are disgraceful, whether they occur at a nursing home, assisted living facility, or at the hands of a caregiver.
When our attorneys handle your nursing home abuse case in Florida or Georgia, we help you:
- Determine fault by investigating the alleged abuse
- Help the victim obtain quality medical care
- Relocate the victim to a safer facility
- Obtain compensation for injuries, pain, and suffering resulting from the abuse
- Pay outstanding medical expenses not covered by Medicare
- Cover funeral expenses in the event of a wrongful death
If we don’t win, you owe us nothing.
At Farah & Farah, we only take your case on a contingency basis. In other words, you don’t have to pay us unless we win your case.
Your out-of-pocket cost is zero.
We only collect fees from settlements and verdicts. There’s nothing to lose by working with our attorneys! We’re here for you – and we’re motivated to get the best possible settlement or verdict amount. We’re here to listen to your story. If a loved one has suffered at a nursing home or other senior care facility, contact Farah & Farah today.