Florida Bicycle Accident Attorneys
If you have been injured in a bicycle accident caused by another party, we understand the devastation you are feeling. The bicycle accident attorneys at Farah & Farah know that you are facing mounting medical bills, lost wages, and other significant expenses as a result of the accident. In addition to your physical pain, emotional trauma can be intense and long-lasting. Our team is here to make the responsible party pay for the damage they have caused.
Let our Florida personal injury lawyers handle the distractions for you, standing up to insurance companies and fighting for the compensation you deserve to pay your medical bills and get your life back on track. Call (904) 990-0389 and get your free, confidential consultation right away to construct the best bicycle accident claim possible.
What to Expect from Our Bicycle Accident Attorneys
At Farah & Farah, we will work toward getting compensation for your medical bills, for lost wages, future earnings, property damage and any emotional pain and suffering you’ve been through. When you work with us, we will:
- Collect all the evidence of your accident, including police reports, surveillance video and eyewitness accounts
- Make sense of insurance and legal documents
- Handle all interactions with the insurance companies
- Find you a reputable doctor to take care of your injuries and assess your condition
- Negotiate with medical care providers to reduce your bills so that you take home more money
What to Do Following a Bike Accident in Florida
If you have been involved in a bicycle accident, there are several steps you should take in the aftermath to protect your rights. An oversight now could possibly jeopardize your claim and the potential payout. Here is the following list of do’s and don’ts.
What to do:
What not to do:
Why Hire a Bicycle Accident Attorney?
Working with an attorney with experience in handling bicycle accident claims adds credence to your case, helping you gather the best facts possible for a favorable outcome. We understand what you are going through, and are willing to do what’s needed to get you the compensation you deserve. When you work with the team at Farah & Farah, you can get help for cases involving:
- Bicycle and car collisions
- Bicycle and truck collisions
- Bicycle and motorcycle collisions
- Defects with bicycle equipment that led to an accident
- Any insurance disputes or property damage claims
Common Injuries in Bike Accidents
Head injuries are among the most serious when it comes to bike accidents in Florida, but cyclists are at risk for many others, including:
- Spinal injuries and paralysis
- Bone fractures
- Joint dislocations
- Dental trauma
- Eye trauma
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Facial contusions
- Abdominal or pelvic injuries
- Road rash
Why is Florida So Dangerous For Cyclists?
Statistically, cyclists in Florida have a higher chance of being killed while riding than in any other state. Per capita, the rate is close to 60 percent higher than the next highest state. Year-round warm weather means that cyclists are out on the road more than in some other states, but other reasons include:
- Negligent or distracted motorists
- More elderly drivers on the road
- More tourists on the road
- High population
- Defects in major roadways
Contact Our Florida Bike Accident Lawyers Today
Don’t allow yourself to be a victim of another person’s negligence. We want to help you recover damages for your bicycle accident so you can focus on the healing process. Let us do all the heavy lifting and focus on your recovery and have ultimate peace of mind. Contact us today.