free case review
Why Should You Hire a Lawyer for Social Security Disability?
Applying for Social Security Disability can be frustrating
For many people, getting the Social Security Disability benefits they deserve can be a time consuming, frustrating process. But with the right attorneys by your side, the chances of having a favorable outcome are greatly increased.
If you’re in Florida or Georgia, call our social security disability lawyers at Farah & Farah at (877) 245-6707 for your free consultation. Your eligibility for Social Security Disability will be analyzed and from there and we will put the best case forward on why you deserve these hard-to-get benefits following your injury.
We treat you and your well-being as a priority and with the utmost respect.
Getting Social Security Disability Can Be a Struggle
The unfortunate truth is the Social Security system can be a hassle to deal with and benefits can be difficult to obtain. Around 60-70% of initial applicants for Social Security Disability benefits have been turned down at the first attempt.
This is despite the fact many of those people were eligible to receive benefits at the time of their application.
Disability applications take time for approval. Even if you were rejected but later accepted on a reconsideration appeal, benefits may not be received immediately. It can be a tenuous process; with your health and time with loved ones to consider, you shouldn’t be handling this process on your own.
If you feel you haven’t been treated with respect or don’t have intimate knowledge of the Social Security system, you need a qualified lawyer to see you through. Let Farah & Farah advocate for the benefits that can provide a better future for you and your family.
Getting Help for Your Case
The Social Security Disability process is complex and can be overwhelming. An attorney can simplify the process and greatly improve the chances of your claim being approved. Your attorney will:
- Review all eligibility factors such as the type of injury or disability you have and whether you’ve worked in jobs covered by social security, among other things. If you have issues like a cardiovascular condition, respiratory illness, speech issues or serious back injuries, you should qualify for disability benefits.
- Ensure that your application is complete when submitted so that the Social Security Administration has everything needed to process the request. Believe it or not, an incomplete application is one of the biggest factors in Social Security disability claims are denied.
- Collect the necessary medical evidence. Your SSI attorney will review your medical records, gather supportive opinion statements from your healthcare providers, and collect any missing tests that may be vital in winning your case.
- File appeals on your behalf if necessary. If your case is unfairly denied, we will help you appeal the decision. We understand the process and all time limits associated with it.
- Be by your side in disability hearings. Often, disability claims must be won in a hearing. Having an attorney who has been there before and knows what an administrative judge is looking for can be a great benefit in your case.
Your case for Social Security benefits is more than paperwork and process – it’s your life. We understand how important social security benefits are and why maximizing them matter to you. We can help you prove eligibility and complete your application. If you are denied benefits when you should qualify for them, we can help you through the appeals process.
Farah & Farah Can Provide You With the Relief You Need
As you battle through your physical and mental ailments, you need all the financial help you can get to pay off hefty medical bills and get a clear picture of your future. Call Farah & Farah right away to fight for the benefits you deserve.
“I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Farah and Farah. Generally, I haven’t had the best experience with lawyers in the past. My mom had had previous experience with the firm as well, and so I decided to give it a try. I thank God I did.” -Icey E.
We only collect fees if you collect You never owe us anything out of pocket for our services.