We'll Review Your Case For Free!
Get financial relief for the hardship they brought to your life.
You’re hurting, and the accident wasn’t your fault.
The property owner should have known about the dangerous conditions. Not only that, they should have done something. But they didn’t. Now you’re injured, and you’re looking for answers.
Maybe the floor was wet. Maybe there was a hole in the pavement. Maybe an object on the floor created a tripping hazard. You know what? You didn’t fall because you weren’t paying attention. You fell because of someone else’s negligence – not yours.
You can and should seek compensation for your injuries through a personal injury claim or lawsuit. The attorneys at Farah & Farah can help.
We know you’re struggling to cover medical bills and that your injuries may be keeping you from work. At Farah & Farah, we’ll fight for the maximum possible settlement or verdict, so you can stop worrying about the financial fallout from your accident. And so life can start to feel normal again.
Your slip & fall accident doesn’t have to drain your bank account.
At Farah & Farah, our team of attorneys can help you get the financial support you need to get your life back on track. If you’ve been injured in a slip & fall accident in Florida or Georgia, we can help you:
- Find a doctor to treat your injuries and produce a complete medical assessment
- Investigate the accident, including an on-site assessment of the conditions contributing to your injuries and interviews with witnesses
- Negotiate your medical bills, so you take home more money following a settlement or verdict
- Determine whether you’re able to seek compensation for lost wages in addition to medical bills
- Complete all paperwork from hospitals and insurance companies, so you know that every “i” is dotted and every “t” is crossed
- Fight for the maximum compensation possible, so you don’t have to worry about financial hardship
Your cost for our attorneys is $0.00 out-of-pocket.
When you work with Farah & Farah, we take your case on a contingency basis. That means we only get paid when we win. If we lose, you owe us nothing.
We never bill you until we win your case. Our fee comes directly from the settlement or verdict we obtain.
There’s literally no financial risk to contacting Farah & Farah! Our attorneys are motivated to seek the maximum settlement or verdict possible.
Let’s get the justice and financial support you deserve! Contact Farah & Farah today and tell us about your slip & fall injury.