We'll Review YOUR CASE FOR FREE!
If you didn’t get the care you deserved from your doctor, you may be eligible for compensation.
You deserved your doctor’s full attention.
But when you didn’t get it, you got hurt. The resulting injury or condition might still be affecting your life, even as you’re trying to make the medical staff, hospital, or insurance company take responsibility for what happened.
You deserve fairness. You also deserve financial relief for what they put you through.
At Farah & Farah, we pour decades of expertise and substantial resources into your medical malpractice case. That way, you can level the playing field against the medical industry’s power players.
If you or someone you love is the victim of medical negligence, you can – and should – pursue a medical malpractice claim or lawsuit.
Get the compensation you need and the justice you deserve.
You’re in a devastating situation, and our attorneys understand that. Our goal – besides winning your case – is to provide the compassion, care, and attention you’re entitled to. You may not have gotten that from your doctor, but you will always get it from us.
If you live in Florida or Georgia and you’re a victim of medical negligence resulting in an injury, we can help you:
- Find the best doctors to treat your injuries and assess the effects of medical negligence on your health
- Determine fault by investigating the incident, collecting evidence, and documenting the conditions leading to your injury
- Bring in respected medical professionals to assess any injury, illness, or medical condition resulting from negligence
- Handle stacks of complex paperwork from insurance companies and hospitals
- Pursue the maximum settlement or verdict for your medical malpractice claim or lawsuit
This is what medical negligence looks like
Medical negligence takes many forms. Examples include:
- Misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose
- Ignoring your medical history
- Performing unnecessary surgeries
- Surgical or procedural errors
- Medication dosage errors
- Improper lab results interpretation
- Discharging you prematurely
- Not ordering necessary tests
- Not recognizing apparent symptoms
If your situation sounds similar – or you think your injury or condition is the result of medical negligence – our attorneys can help you investigate the incident, determine fault, and pursue justice.
We charge $0.00 out-of-pocket for our services.
At Farah & Farah, when we agree to take your case, we take on all the financial risk. Our fee only comes from the settlement or verdict after your victory. No victory = no compensation for us.
If we don’t win your case, you owe us nothing. Simple as that.
Thanks to our fee arrangement, there’s nothing to lose by contacting Farah & Farah! If you’re the victim of medical negligence, it’s time to right the wrong you’ve suffered. Contact Farah & Farah today to tell us your story.