Rollover Accident Attorneys Serving Florida & Georgia


  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

While any car accident can have a devastating impact on you and your loved ones, rollover accidents tend to be even more dangerous and have a high fatality rate. In a matter of seconds, an overcorrection from being cut off or hitting a curb can send your vehicle tumbling and expose you and your passengers to serious head and neck injuries – or worse. 

When you’ve been injured in a car rollover accident due to someone else’s negligence, your future may be permanently impacted due to ongoing medical bills, chronic pain, or an inability to work. The experienced rollover accident attorneys at Farah & Farah know the stakes are high, and we know what it takes to fight for the justice you deserve, because we’ve helped thousands of drivers in similar situations. To receive your free case review, call us 24/7 at (877) 245-6707 or contact us online.

Two cars smashed together in a car accident with rollover

What Qualifies as a Rollover Accident?

Generally, a rollover accident refers to any instance of tipping over or rolling over, where your vehicle may:

According to the Insurance Institute of Highway Safety, rollover car accidents accounted for 28 percent of all passenger vehicle occupant deaths in 2019. This startling fact means that rollovers are one of the most lethal types of car accidents, despite their relatively rare frequency when compared to other types like read-end collisions. 

How Do Rollover Accidents Happen?

There are many reasons why car accidents happen in general, but rollover accidents tend to have a few preceding factors or incidents in common. Some of those include:

According to the Insurance Institute of Highway Safety, most rollovers in 2019 (74 percent) were associated with a pre-rollover impact, which positions “tripping” as one of the most lethal causes of rollovers. But that still leaves 26 percent of accidents that occured without any pre-rollover impact, so other causes should not be regarded lightly. 

When you work with an experienced rollover accident lawyer at Farah & Farah, you can be sure that we’ll work diligently to uncover all the factors that led to your accident.

Who Is Responsible in a Rollover Accident?

Assigning liability in a rollover accident can be a complicated affair. For example, the circumstances will depend on whether you were driving or just a passenger, the conditions of the roadway, and if it was a single or multi-vehicle accident. Even if you receive a traffic citation for the accident, you may not be ultimately liable as more facts are uncovered.

Ultimately, determining liability will depend on the extent of any injuries and whether there was negligent behavior involved. Depending on the specific facts of your rollover accident, there are many parties who may be held liable, including:

Again, determining liability can be a complex matter, so it’s best to work with a qualified rollover accident attorney who can help uncover others’ negligence and fight for the compensation you may be owed.

Our Rollover Accident Attorneys Will Fight For You

In many instances, rollover accidents can occur through no fault of your own. But that doesn’t change the fact that your life may have been irrevocably changed due to injury, a diminished ability to work, or even death. When that’s the case, it’s important to work with a legal team that has the experience and resources to pursue justice to the fullest extent.

The rollover accident lawyers at Farah & Farah can offer comprehensive and compassionate help in a variety of ways, including:

The best time to act is right now, so call us 24/7 at (877) 245-6707 or contact us online to receive your free case review.

Eddie Farah and Chuck Farah meeting with attorney Rick Staggard
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.