Florida Car Accident Attorneys
All car accidents are serious. Even minor collisions can lead to costly car repairs, medical treatment, and lingering injuries. Stress and financial costs associated with car accidents can quickly spiral out of control. Without proper representation, you may find yourself left holding the bag without anyone to help you.
At Farah & Farah, we understand the pressure you’re under you feel. Our experienced Florida car accident lawyers will provide you and your family with the support you deserve during this scary, trying time.
If you or a loved one was involved in a severe car accident, contact us as soon as you are able. The aftermath of a car accident can be intimidating and confusing. And we don’t want you to go through it alone. Call us at (877) 245-6707 today and let the dedicated personal injury team at Farah & Farah stand up for you.
How Can A Car Accident Attorney Help Me?
On paper, dealing with a car accident claim seems like a fairly straightforward process. At Farah & Farah, we know that a “simple” claims process can turn complicated, intimidating and exhausting quickly. Even basic claims involve:
- Building a case to present in a claim, which may include obtaining witness testimonies, photos of the incident, and any other evidence to substantiate your claim.
- Seeking estimates and bills from medical providers, auto repair shops and any other establishments necessary to build a case for proper compensation.
- Handling property damage and obtaining a rental vehicle if your car was damaged in the accident.
- Communicating with the other party who may be reluctant or otherwise uncooperative through the process.
- Communicating and negotiating with insurance companies who are in the business of minimizing claims to maximize their own profit.
Those are a lot of unfair hurdles you have to overcome. Car accidents victims are expected to take care of this process on top of the added stress of being injured, spending time in the hospital, and/or missing time from work. That’s simply not fair to car accident victims – and that’s why we are here to help you get through it together.
Hiring a car accident attorney can increase your chances of recouping these losses. At Farah & Farah we advocate on your behalf. Our car accident attorneys can help you coordinate:
Handling Time-Sensitive Deadlines
When you are seeking compensation after an accident, there are many time-sensitive items. For example, each state has different deadline requirements for reporting your car accident. Reporting deadlines change depending on the state laws where your wreck occurred. Also, some insurance policies adhere to timely notification requirements.
Timely notification requirements assert that if a victim doesn’t file their claim on time — or with appropriate, often hard-to-understand legalese — then the victim automatically loses their ability to make a claim. Regardless of who was at fault or extent of the victim’s injury, your case can be forfeited. Failure to handle these deadline requirements appropriately can compromise your case.
Conducting a Proper Investigation
Crucial evidence can disappear after an accident. This evidence includes assets like witness testimony, accident scene photographs, and security camera footage. Eyewitness testimony can be a powerful asset, but many people begin to forget key details of an accident as time passes. Additionally, road conditions and the accident site can often change. For example, road construction or driving conditions may not be the same later.
Dealing with Penny Pinching Insurance Companies
Many victims are surprised to learn that insurance companies don’t always act in the best interest of their clients. Your insurance may try to negotiate out of rewarding you a fair settlement. Instead of providing the comprehensive support you need, these companies will try to get you to settle for less than you deserve. You need someone on your side to fight for your health and well-being.
Contact Farah & Farah today. We have experience handling car accident cases for all types of people. Trust Farah & Farah to meet legal and contractual deadlines, preserve critical evidence, and negotiate with the insurance company.
How Farah & Farah Will Fight For You
A car accident may be one of the most distressing events to ever happen to you. In addition to tremendous psychological shock, you may experience severe pain during your recovery.
We understand how a car accident can turn your life inside out. You may feel like you are at your wit’s end as you try to put your life back together. Our attorneys know how you feel. And we will dedicate ourselves to helping you through this difficult time.
We are passionate about protecting car accident victims. Above everything, we want to ease the stress and pain of a car accident, giving you peace of mind so that you can focus on healing and recovery. Our accident attorneys and staff accomplish this by utilizing our full breadth of knowledge and experience to take care of everything you need through the car accident process. This includes:
- Finding a doctor to properly treat any injuries you may have suffered.
- Obtaining a rental vehicle and assisting with property damage if your vehicle was damaged.
- Gathering all the evidence necessary, such as photographic proof, witness testimony, and police reports to fight for a maximum claim on your behalf.
- Hiring any and all experts necessary to fight for you case.
- Dealing with insurance companies to prevent intimidation tactics and low-ball offers.
- Handling any and all paperwork required to properly file your car accident claim.
- Taking your claim to trial, if necessary, to facilitate the compensation you need to make a full recovery.
At Farah & Farah, we want the same thing as you. And we will argue on your behalf to secure a financial settlement to tilt the scales back in your favor.
How Do I Navigate the Insurance Process Following my Car Accident?
One of the most contentious parts of a car accident claim is having a conversation with an insurance company to seek compensation. Many things can happen while discussing your accident with an insurance company:
• An agent may offer you a quick settlement for your accident, in the hopes that you will be happy with this initial recovery. In our experience, this is often far lower than what you are rightfully entitled to, and insurance companies do this frequently to ultimately minimize how much money they need to pay out.
• An insurance company may outright deny your claim based on the testimony of the other party, without potentially listening to your side of the story. This is potentially grounds for a bad faith insurance claim, and if this happens, you may have recourse to pursue further damages.
• An insurance company may deny your claim due to insufficient evidence that you are entitled to compensation. Ensuring that your case has thorough documentation and proof to substantiate your claim can prevent this from happening.
Negotiating with an insurance company is arguably the most stressful part of the process – and we don’t want you to experience that on your own. Farah & Farah is here to help you through the worst of it ensuring that your energy is focused on you and your family.
We Have Experience Handling Claims with all Major Insurers
The team at Farah & Farah has experience with all of the major insurers in Florida, including:
- State Farm
- Bristol West
- Pearl Holding Group
- 21st Century
- Liberty Mutual
- Mercury Insurance
We also have experience working with local services insurances like Florida Farm Bureau Insurance or Florida Peninsula Insurance Company. Regardless of their size, we have the experience you need to deal with any insurance company. We recognize that the insurance companies are for-profit companies that do not want to hand over large payouts to you. We are going to make sure they uphold their end of the bargain when it comes to paying you what you deserve.
The Car Accident Attorneys At Farah & Farah Can Help
We know that spending more money is the last thing you want to do after a car accident. At Farah & Farah, we provide valuable representation and counsel on a contingency fee basis. That means your initial upfront cost is $0, and we only collect legal fees if we successfully win your case.
We’re not here to take advantage of you or your wallet at such a financially troubling time. That’s why you never have to pay directly for any of our costs throughout your car accident claim.
If you or a loved one were a victim in a car accident, please contact Farah & Farah immediately to discuss your options for compensation. We understand just how devastating a car accident can be – and although we can’t take away your pain and suffering, we can give you the support you need to fight for the compensation you deserve.
The car accident attorneys at Farah & Farah will champion your case. Call us today for a free consultation. – we are here to help you in your time of need.
“I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Farah and Farah. Generally, I haven’t had the best experience with lawyers in the past. My mom had had previous experience with the firm as well, and so I decided to give it a try. I thank God I did.” -Icy Eley
We know that a car accident puts your whole life on pause. That’s why we’ve provided these free resources to help you understand why hiring a car accident lawyer is one of the smartest choices you can make after an accident.
- At-fault car accident attorneys
- Car accidents that don’t involve an injury
- Car accidents that involve an injury
- Causes of Florida car accidents
- Damages available in a Florida car accident case
- Fatal car accident attorneys
- Minor/small car accident attorneys
- What to do after a car accident in Florida
- Why it’s important to act swiftly after a car accident
Don’t hesitate. Call Farah and Farah now for a free, no-obligation case review.