We'll Review YOUR CASE FOR FREE!
Product Liability Attorneys
You Deserve Compensation For Harm Caused By Defective Products
Defective products pose a serious danger to consumers, and they cause millions of injuries and deaths every year. In 2017 alone, the Consumer Product Safety Commission estimated that there were nearly 13.7 million product-related injuries that resulted in visits to the emergency room. Of these, about 1.5 million resulted in deaths.
When you’ve been injured by a dangerous product, financial hardship is the last thing you need. The product-maker caused your injury – not you. When we purchase products, we expect them to work. We don’t expect them to hurt us, but faulty products can and do cause harm.
If you’ve been injured by a dangerous product, you’re looking for relief. In addition to recovering from your injury, you need to pay medical expenses, recover lost wages, and seek justice for the terrible pain you’re experiencing.
At Farah & Farah, we can help you obtain the financial support you deserve through a product liability claim or lawsuit. It’s not right for you to face financial hardship when a dangerous product caused your injury. Our attorneys can help you get compensation, so you can continue your recovery without struggling to pay your bills.
What To Expect From Our Attorneys During Your Product Liability Case
At Farah & Farah, our attorneys defective product can answer your questions, investigate your case, and help you obtain the relief you’re looking for. You deserve respect – and you deserve to be heard!
Around here, legal services are just the tip of the iceberg. When you or someone you love has been injured by a dangerous product in Florida or Georgia, we do everything we can to help you, including:
- Helping you find the right doctor to treat your injuries and perform a medical assessment
- Investigating the product, the incident, and the circumstances that led to your injury
- Negotiating your hospital bills, so you take home more money when we secure your victory
- Completing all necessary paperwork from insurance companies and hospitals, so you don’t have to deal with it
- Paying your medical expenses and recovering lost wages through your settlement or verdict
- Fighting for the highest possible payout, so you get the financial support you need to get your life back on track