For over 30 years the personal injury team of Farah & Farah has been fighting for the rights of those who have suffered painful bone fractures and breaks following an accident, not of their own doing. We understand how a broken limb, rib, or skull can create tremendous amount of stress on an individual, their family, and their finances. If you are a Jacksonville or Florida resident and are reeling from a bone fracture believed to be the result of someone else’s negligence, do not hesitate to call us. We believe strongly in a victim’s rights to a fair compensation and will work tirelessly to ensure your family’s wellbeing is accounted for. To begin exploring your legal options, call our offices today at 855-797-9899 and receive a free consultation with a Jacksonville bone fracture lawyer.
While time does indeed heal all wounds, some require far more time and pain than we’d like to allow. Broken bones are among the most common forms of emergency care in the nation. It is almost amongst one of the most painful injuries one can suffer and usually the direct result of an accident – more often than not vehicular. When such damages come at the hands of someone’s reckless disregard or gross negligence, you may have grounds for legal action against them. Some of the more common types of fractures associated with personal injury lawsuits are:
- Closed (Simple) – The break occurs beneath the skin and does not puncture the skin.
- Open (Compound) – The broken bone tears through the muscle and protrudes through the skin.
- Oblique – One in which the bone breaks in a curved fashion.
- Impacted (Buckled) – Generally seen more often in children, an impacted fracture occurs when two bones are driven into one another, creating hairline fractures and frayed ends.
- Traverse – This type of fracture occurs at a right angle to the bone itself, cutting across the width of the bone.
- Spiral – A less common type of fracture given the twisting force that it requires, spiral fractures create a corkscrew pattern at the break in the bone.
Jacksonville Broken Bone Attorneys Healing The Damage
Fractured limbs can leave you feeling helpless and emotionally drained. Depending on the severity of the accident and the injuries sustained as a result, you may be unable to move or perform simple motions easily. This can lead to all sorts of complications, financially, physically and mentally, which you may be entitled to file suit for damages. Compensation from the at-fault party can assist in paying for hospital bills, lost wages, physical rehabilitation, counseling, extended care, as well as any pain and suffering endured.
When pursuing a personal injury lawsuit involving a fractured limb, you’ll want to speak to a lawyer with a solid reputation and considerable resources to represent your best interests. Fractured bones can leave you or a loved one struggling for months to come, to say nothing of the emotion and mental fatigue that follows such accidents. You’ll want to have an attorney who can provide superior representation and fight for the compensation you need to recover. Call the dedicated Jacksonville personal injury attorneys at Farah & Farah today at 855-797-9899. We will bring decades of trial experience to bear on your case and will work tirelessly to secure a favorable outcome.