Jacksonville Car Accident Lawyer
All car accidents are serious. Even minor collisions can lead to costly car repairs, medical treatment and lingering injuries. At Farah & Farah, we understand the pressure you’re under. Our experienced Jacksonville car accident lawyers will provide you and your family with the support you deserve during this scary, trying time.
If you or a loved one was involved in a serious car accident, contact us as soon as you are able. The aftermath of a car accident can be intimidating and confusing and we don’t want you to go through it alone. Call us at (877) 245-6707 today and let the dedicated Jacksonville personal injury team at Farah & Farah stand up for you.
We Can Help You Through Your Car Accident
On paper, dealing with a car accident claim seems like a fairly straightforward process. At Farah & Farah, we know that a “simple” claims process can turn complicated, intimidating and exhausting quickly. Even basic claims involve:
- Building a case to present in a claim, which may include obtaining witness testimonies, photos of the incident, and any other evidence to substantiate your claim.
- Seeking estimates and bills from medical providers, auto repair shops and any other establishments necessary to build a case for proper compensation.
- Handling property damage and obtaining a rental vehicle if your car was damaged in the accident.
- Communicating with the other party who may be reluctant or otherwise uncooperative through the process.
- Communicating and negotiating with insurance companies who are in the business of minimizing claims to maximize their own profit.
Victims of car accidents are expected to take care of this process on top of the added stress of being injured, spending time in the hospital and/or missing time from work. That’s simply not fair to car accident victims – and that’s why we are here to help you through it together.
Farah & Farah Can Give You Peace of Mind
We are passionate about protecting car accident victims. Above everything, we want to ease the stress and pain of a car accident, giving you peace of mind so that you can focus on healing and recovery. Our attorneys and staff accomplish this by utilizing our full breadth of knowledge and experience to take care of everything you need through the car accident process. This includes:
- Finding a doctor to properly treat any injuries you may have suffered.
- Obtaining a rental vehicle and assisting with property damage if your vehicle was damaged.
- Gathering all the evidence necessary, such as photographic proof, witness testimony, and police reports to fight for a maximum claim on your behalf.
- Hiring any and all experts necessary to fight for you case.
- Dealing with insurance companies to prevent intimidation tactics and low-ball offers.
- Handling any and all paperwork required to properly file your car accident claim.
- Taking your claim to trial, if necessary, to facilitate the compensation you need to make a full recovery.
At Farah & Farah, our focus is strictly on you and your needs.
We Can Help You Take on the Insurance Companies
One of the most contentious parts of a car accident claim is having a conversation with an insurance company to seek compensation. Many things can happen while discussing your accident with an insurance company:
• An agent may offer you a quick settlement for your accident, in the hopes that you will be happy with this initial recovery. In our experience, this is often far lower than what you are rightfully entitled to, and insurance companies do this frequently to ultimately minimize how much money they need to pay out.
• An insurance company may outright deny your claim based on the testimony of the other party, without potentially listening to your side of the story. This is potentially grounds for a bad faith insurance claim, and if this happens, you may have recourse to pursue further damages.
• An insurance company may deny your claim due to insufficient evidence that you are entitled to compensation. Ensuring that your case has thorough documentation and proof to substantiate your claim can prevent this from happening.
Negotiating with an insurance company is arguably the most stressful part of the process – and we don’t want you to experience that on your own. Farah & Farah is here to help you through the worst of it ensuring that your energy is focused on you and your family.
We Assume All the Risk – Not You
We know that spending more money is the last thing you want to do after a car accident. At Farah & Farah, we provide valuable representation and counsel on a contingency fee basis. That means your initial upfront cost is $0, and we only collect legal fees if we successfully win your case.
We’re not here to take advantage of you and your wallet at such a financially troubling time. That’s why you never have to pay directly for any of our costs throughout your car accident claim.
Contact Farah & Farah Today
If you or a loved one were a victim in a car accident, please contact Farah & Farah immediately to discuss your options for compensation. We understand just how devastating a car accident can be – and although we can’t take away your pain and suffering, we can give you the support you need to fight for the compensation you deserve.
Call us today – we are here help you in your time of need.