free case review
You’re hurting, and the accident wasn’t your fault.
Slip and fall accidents can happen anywhere — at work, someone’s home, a public place, or a place of business. According to the National Floor Safety Institute, falls lead to over 8 million emergency room visits and are the top reason why people come into the ER. They’re often the result of unsafe and dangerous conditions that go unaddressed by property owners. Maybe the floor was wet. Maybe there was a hole in the pavement. Maybe an object on the floor created a tripping hazard. Regardless of the circumstances surrounding your slip and fall, it’s your right to seek compensation for your injuries.
At Farah & Farah we know that an injury from a slip or fall accident can lead to high medical bills and loss of income from missing work as you heal. You can and should seek compensation for your injuries, call a Florida and Georgia slip and fall lawyer today.
Benefits of Hiring a Slip and Fall Attorney
One out of every five falls results in serious injury according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which can lead to financial challenges as you take the time you need to heal. You’re entitled to ask the party responsible for your slip and fall accident to compensate you for your personal injury, but you don’t have to do it alone.
With our extensive background in slip and fall accident lawsuits, the team at Farah & Farah can guide you through the legal process toward the best possible outcome for your case. Whether you’ve slipped on a wet spot, tripped over trash or debris, caught your foot on damaged flooring, or suffered an injury from improperly maintained equipment, you may not be responsible for the financial expense of healing.
The experienced team at Farah & Farah has the right resources to take your lawsuit to trial and fight for the compensation you deserve. Partnering with a dedicated attorney well-versed in slip and fall accidents can lead to a higher rate of success in the courtroom and a larger settlement because of the tools they have to fight for your rights.
What to Expect From Our Attorneys During Your Slip and Fall Accident Case
Farah & Farah’s experienced team is here to fight for the maximum possible settlement or verdict, so you can stop worrying about the financial fallout from your accident. We want to help you shift your attention away from worrying about covering the costs related to your injury, so life can start to feel normal again.
If you’ve been injured in a slip and fall accident in Florida or Georgia, we can help you:
- Find a doctor to treat your injuries and produce a complete medical assessment
- Investigate the accident, including an on-site assessment of the conditions contributing to your injuries and interviewing witnesses
- Negotiate your medical bills, so you take home more money following a settlement or verdict
- Determine whether you’re able to seek compensation for lost wages in addition to medical bills
- Complete all paperwork from hospitals and insurance companies, so you know that every “i” is dotted and every “t” is crossed
- Fight for the maximum compensation possible, so you don’t have to worry about financial hardship
Farah & Farah Slip and Fall Attorneys Can Help
If you have been seriously hurt in a slip or trip and fall accident on someone else’s property, the best thing to do is to speak with a knowledgeable Florida and Georgia Jacksonville slip, trip, and fall accident attorney as soon as possible. Our lawyers have provided outstanding representation to injured people in personal injury matters for more than 35 years, and have an impressive track record of success.
We have a history of success recovering substantial recoveries and verdicts for our clients in a range of personal injury matters, including:
- $750,000 recovery for a slip and fall in a puddle of water in a large retail supercenter
- $198,000 verdict for a woman who suffered a broken ankle from a slip and fall accident caused by a leaky faucet in a break room
- $130,000 recovery for a man who broke his arm in a fall when his pants leg caught on a broken concrete parking stop at a fast food chain
At Farah & Farah, we work on a contingency fee basis, and you pay us no legal fees until we settle or win your case. We offer a free case evaluation with no obligation. Contact us today so we can review and evaluate the facts in your case, and advise you of your best course of action. Talk to a law firm you can trust to fight for your right to fair compensation. Call 877-245-6707 now to discuss your legal options.
The time to act is now!
Slip and fall lawsuits can sometimes be drawn out affairs. To get the settlement you deserve, you need to be represented by a Florida and Georgia slip, trip and fall attorney. Farah & Farah has successfully represented many Florida and Georgia accident victims and their families.
To get your claim started, call our offices today at 877-245-6707 for a free consultation.
Get More Information about Slip and Fall Cases
Slip and fall cases tend to garner a lot of attention in the media, and with good reason. A great number of injuries occur in this manner in the homes, restaurants, stores and public spaces of this country each year. In Florida, thousands of people are injured in falls annually, and litigation is the common result when those injuries prove expensive and intrusive. Because such cases are so common, clients often come to us with questions, including:
- What are common causes of slip and fall accidents?
- Types of slip and fall accident injuries?
- Who is liable for my injuries in a slip and fall case?
- What kind of damages can I be compensated for in a slip and fall case?
- How long do I have to file a slip and fall claim?
- What to do after a slip and fall accident?
- How comparative fault affects a slip and fall case?
- Facts about Slip, Trip, and Fall Accidents
We take the financial risk, not you If we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us a cent.