VA Disability Lawyers
You made the sacrifice to protect our country and now the VA owes it to you to provide you the benefits you deserve for your service.
Our Veterans Disability legal team is ready to fight the VA on your behalf. When you choose Farah & Farah, we will use our resources, legal firepower, and our winning track record.
Are You Entitled to VA Disability Benefits?
To qualify for Veterans Disability benefits, you need the following:
- Eligible military service
- Eligible military discharge
- A current disability related to your service
Eligible Military Service and Discharge
In order to qualify for Veterans Disability compensation, you must be a veteran of the U.S. military. You also need an eligible discharge. A dishonorable discharge does not quality.
You also need to prove that you have a current disability related to your service. You will need to provide the following to prove the related disability:
- A current diagnosed disability
- An event, injury, disease, or stressor that occurred during your service
- A medical connection between your service and your service
- You will need to prove all three factors for the VA to recognize your entitlement to VA disability benefits.
What Conditions do Veteran’s Disability Benefits Cover?
There are a wide variety of conditions that can be covered by veterans’ disability benefits with the VA. These can include conditions such as:
- Hearing loss (especially severe hearing loss)
- Chronic back pain
- Cancers (from contact with hazardous chemicals)
- Breathing problems (caused by a lung disease or condition)
- Range of motion loss
- Scar tissue
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder)
There are many more conditions that may be covered by veterans’ disability benefits, but they must meet the criteria for eligibility.
How Can Farah & Farah Help with my VA Disability Claim?
Veterans who are represented by a lawyer may be able to obtain their disability benefits fast and receive more benefits than veterans who file their VA disability claim alone. When you choose Farah & Farah, we will:
- Gather evidence and medical records to support your claim
- File your appeal with the VA
- Create a comprehensive legal brief to support your appeal
- Keep you informed on the status of your case