Have you or a loved one been injured as the result of Medical Malpractice?
You trust doctors and hospitals to take care of you and provide the right treatment. When that trust is breached and you suffer significant harm because of a doctor’s or medical professional’s negligence, it can be devastating.
Medical errors are the third leading cause of death in the country, behind only heart disease and cancer.
If you are injured as a result of the negligence of a healthcare provider, you are entitled to recover damages. This refers to both intentional and unintentional negligence or care that fell below the industry standard. Some of the scenarios that constitute medical malpractice in include:
- Wrongful death during any medical procedure
- Incorrect medical treatment or failure to provide treatment
- Misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose
- Harm or injury caused during surgery or other medical procedure
- Injury to a patient or infant during childbirth
- Pharmacy or medication errors – ether prescribing or dispensing
Any health care provider can be the subject of a lawsuit for medical malpractice in Florida or Georgia. This includes doctors, nurses, psychologists, hospitals, medical clinics, and medical groups.
If you or someone you care about has been injured as a result of medical negligence or a physician error, you can – and should – seek justice. Call our Florida and Georgia medical malpractice attorneys at Farah & Farah today for a free case review.
IF YOU’VE BEEN WRONGED, WE CAN HELP MAKE IT RIGHT Contact Us Today.
Why Hiring a
Medical Malpractice Lawyer is Beneficial
It’s important to have an attorney who understands the medical industry and insurance process on your side to make sure you’re not on the hook for your doctor or physician’s mistake. At Farah & Farah, our personal injury medical malpractice attorneys have the resources needed to take on doctors, hospitals, and insurance companies, letting you focus on your recovery.
Recovering the medical malpractice benefits you’re entitled to is a time-consuming process. Hiring a medical malpractice attorney can help you streamline your claim. The team at Farah & Farah has direct experience with nursing home abuse, birth injuries, surgical errors, defective medical devices, dental malpractice, and more. Our attorneys know how the law works, and they are ready to fight for you.
Most health care providers have deep pockets and will have experienced defense attorneys at their disposal, so you must have a skilled, experienced medical malpractice team to present your case. Many of these providers are unwilling to admit their wrongdoing. A skilled medical malpractice lawyer will help you cut through their legalese and get results. Farah and Farah will guide your case, providing:
- A thorough consultation that gets the facts of your story to create a strong case
- Gather and secure crucial evidence for your case, including testimony from medical expert testimony that demonstrates negligence
- Appointments with physicians to help guide your recovery
- Develop a game plan for your case with the maximum amount of compensation
- Negotiate medical expenses
- Fighting for your best interests
Farah & Farah attorneys work on a contingency basis. That means they do not get paid unless you win your case. Our personal injury medical malpractice attorneys have the resources needed to take on doctors, hospitals, and insurance companies, letting you focus on your recovery.