Tampa Inadequate Security Lawyer
Businesses have a legal obligation to make sure their property is safe. It is their responsibility to anticipate if criminal activity could reasonably take place on their property, and if so, to do everything possible to ensure that it doesn’t—including providing adequate security measures.
If you have been the victim of a robbery, an assault, or became the target of a criminal because of a business’s failure to provide adequate security, you may be entitled to compensation. Call a Tampa inadequate security lawyer at Farah & Farah today at (813) 358-0490 to find out how we can help you during this difficult time.
What to Expect From Us
The legal team at Farah & Farah understands what you are going through and wants to help make the process easier. When you work with our Tampa personal injury attorneys, there will never be any out-of-pocket fees. There are no fees unless we win. We will:
- Help you find the best doctors in Tampa to provide you with both physical and mental health care.
- Assist you by filling out any relevant medical forms and insurance documents necessary for compensation.
- Work with investigators to thoroughly investigate the incident to determine how the business is at fault and to present the strongest case.
- Gather evidence, witness testimony, and photos of the unsafe conditions that led to your particular incident.
- Fight for the best possible verdict or settlement so you can get back to your life, pay your bills and move on from this difficult period.
What Constitutes a Valid Inadequate Security Claim?
There are several different scenarios that can make up the basis for an inadequate security claim and they don’t all have to do with providing physical security. Here are some of the main issues:
- Faulty locks on doors or gates.
- Poor lighting on the premises.
- A malfunctioning alarm system or no alarm at all.
- Not enough security personnel or none at all.
Why Should you Hire a Tampa Inadequate Security Attorney?
We understand that you have just gone through a traumatic experience and that may make it difficult for you to pursue action. The team at Farah & Farah wants to help you hold those responsible for your suffering accountable. Businesses have a legal duty to take care of you while you are on their property and when they fail to do that, you should not have to pay out of your pocket for their mistake.
The inadequate security lawyers at Farah & Farah understand that when you are the victim of a crime you can be left feeling helpless and without any control. We want to help empower you by holding the business that has failed to protect you accountable for their lack of adequate security.
Get Relief Today with Farah & Farah Personal Injury Lawyers
We understand how challenging it can be when you’ve been injured and someone else is at fault. Call us today for a free consultation and let our team help you focus on your recovery and ease your emotional burden.