Savannah Pedestrian Accident Attorney
The impact involved in pedestrian accidents can lead to severe, catastrophic injuries. At Farah & Farah, we understand your struggle and want to assure you that you’re not alone in this difficult time. We’re here to stand with you and help you recover from this traumatic event.
Our Savannah pedestrian accident attorneys have the knowledge and experience to help you manage your pedestrian accident claim. We’ll seek the damages that you’re entitled to so that you can focus on resting and getting healthy again.
Call us today at (877) 245-6707 for a free, no-risk consultation. We want to spend time getting to know you, learn about your medical process, and listen to how you were affected by the accident so that we can provide you with the relief you need.
How Our Savannah Pedestrian Accident Lawyers Can Help You
When you choose Farah & Farah, our personal injury lawyers in Savannah will manage every aspect of your case. While you rest and recover, we will:
- Find a doctor to treat and document your injuries.
- File all paperwork from medical providers and insurance companies.
- Investigate the incident thoroughly and gather sufficient evidence.
- Work diligently to seek the maximum possible verdict or settlement.
Differences Between Pedestrian vs. Car Accidents in Georgia
Due to the speed, force, and weight of the vehicles involved, pedestrians usually pay the price in an auto accident. Although injuries sustained are a main difference in accidents involving pedestrians, the causes of the accidents differ as well.
The most common types include:
- Negligent drivers striking pedestrians at intersections.
- Drivers having insufficient time to react, due to pedestrians darting into traffic.
- Drivers focused on merges instead of looking for pedestrians.
- Vehicles in reverse, when the pedestrian is not seen in time.
Although most pedestrian accidents still happen on the road, some occur on sidewalks, driveways and in alleyways. Accidents can occur wherever vehicles have access and are dangerous to any pedestrian involved.
How Much Does a Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Charge?
At Farah & Farah, our pedestrian accident lawyers in Savannah work on a contingency fee basis. We invest in your case, which means you have $0 in upfront costs and no risk. We don’t collect legal fees unless we successfully win your case. It’s simple: we get paid when you get paid.
Trust Farah & Farah for Peace of Mind
At Farah & Farah, we offer free, professional consultations. Our Savannah pedestrian accident lawyers are here to provide you with professional counsel and answer any questions you have before moving forward with your case.
Common Injuries in Pedestrian Accidents
Pedestrians involved in accidents with a vehicle usually suffer injuries to their head, chest, abdomen, and extremities. The severity of injuries will vary based on the driver’s speed, type of vehicle, and even the pedestrian’s health. Some examples include:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI) and head trauma
- Lacerations, internal bleeding, and bruises
- Nerve damage, and spinal injuries
- Rib fractures, shattered pelvis, and broken bones
- Road rash
- Wrongful death
We want to work with you, so you can reclaim your normal lifestyle. We’re available 24/7 to take your call, so contact us today in confidence.