Fort Myers Brain Injury Attorney
If you or a loved one has recently suffered from a brain injury, you may be feeling uncertain about the future. You are wondering how your life is going to change, if you will be able to work again, and if you will make a full recovery. You are seeing medical bills pile up and trying to figure out how to pay them is a headache you don’t need.
At Farah & Farah, we know the turmoil you are feeling. Our Fort Myers personal injury lawyers attorneys have been helping clients with brain injuries recover damages since 1979 and we want to do the same for you. We will ease your burden by helping you receive medical treatment, deal with insurance companies and do everything we can fight for you and your loved one.
Call us today at (877) 245-6707 and let us help you move forward with your life. You don’t pay unless we win a settlement or verdict in your case.
Why Choose Farah & Farah?
Our attorneys are passionate about the work we do and we use that passion to fight for you. You will quickly come to realize that your care and recovery after the accident is as important to us.
Our team will:
- Get to know you and your loved one; we will go above and beyond to determine all of the ways that having this brain injury has changed your life.
- Help you find a doctor that specializes in brain injuries to treat you and document the cause and extent of the damage.
- Investigate the incident that caused your injury, visit the scene, interview witnesses, and gather other evidence.
How Can a Personal Injury Lawyer Help?
Recovery from a brain injury can take years of extensive, expensive medical treatment and rehabilitation. In some instances, you or your loved one may never return fully to the person you knew before the injury. This is why it’s important to enlist the services of an experienced brain injury lawyer. We know that your recovery is going to be costly, and we want to make sure that you have the resources there when you need it.
Farah & Farah understands the importance of early intervention to achieve the best possible outcome for your case. Whether you or your loved one sustained a brain injury in work accident or car accident or another personal injury incident, our priority is you and getting you set up with medical professionals who can set you up for future success while documenting how this injury has impacted that future.
Different Types of Brain Injury
There are two types of brain injuries:
- A traumatic brain injury (TBI) involves trauma to the brain caused by an external force. The damage occurs as a result of the brain moving inside the skull.
- An acquired brain injury (ABI), is an injury resulting from trauma to the brain caused at a cellular level. Damage occurs from pressure on the brain or a lack of oxygen to the brain.
Farah & Farah is Here For You
Navigating the world with a brain injury is hard enough, you shouldn’t have to worry about money on top of that. Contact us today. The attorneys at Farah & Farah want to help you get your life on track by fighting for the compensation you deserve so you can focus on your rehabilitation. Call us today at (877) 245-6707 for a free consultation to discuss your options.