Orlando Car Accident Attorney
Car accidents are traumatic and can leave you feeling helpless, alone and in pain. At Farah & Farah, we understand that your attention should be on recovery during this devastating time, so we want to help you in every way we can.
We’ve provided clients in Orlando with financial and emotional support throughout the painful process of car accidents. Our Orlando car accident attorneys know the best practices to help manage the finer points of car accident claims, so you and your family can focus on healing.
Call us today at (407) 329-5054 for a free and confidential consultation to find out how we can lend a hand, reduce your burden, and serve your best interests.
How Farah & Farah Can Help During this Difficult Time
At Farah & Farah, we will provide you with the financial and emotional relief you deserve. Our Orlando car accident attorneys want you to focus on your rehabilitation treatment, so we’ll take on every aspect of your case for you. Some examples include:
- Finding an appropriate doctor to effectively treat and document your injuries.
- Working with insurance companies to help you when renting a vehicle if yours was damaged in the accident.
- Hiring the experts that are needed in your case, no matter the cost.
- Handling all documentation from medical providers and insurance companies.
- Working to recover the full pre-accident value of your vehicle.
- Proving investigators to gather evidence for your case.
How Much is My Car Accident Case Worth?
Since every car accident is different, there is no systematic process for determining the amount of money associated with each case. Fortunately, there are some damages that are easy to calculate, while others require an understanding of the law.
Easily calculated expenses include such things as past & future medical bills, lost earnings, lost earning capacity and property loss. The documented damages inflicted give merit to the case.
More difficult damages to prove include intangible harms, such as pain & suffering, mental anguish, disability, loss of enjoyment of life and inconvenience. Although the evidence is more susceptible to interpretation, our attorneys can increase the worth of your case through these types of damages.
How Much Does an Orlando Car Accident Lawyer Charge?
We know that worrying about money is the last thing you want to do after a car accident. At Farah & Farah, our Orlando personal injury lawyers provide representation on a contingency fee basis. Therefore, you have no initial costs, and we only collect legal fees when we successfully win your case.
Since we’re ready to handle all of the costs throughout your car accident claim, you’ll never have to pay us directly. We’re not here to take advantage of you financially at such an emotionally troubling time. We’re here to stand by you and support you while you heal.
What to Do After an Accident
Being in an accident is a shocking and scary experience. According to the Association for Safe International Road Travel, “2.35 million people are injured or disabled” every year in the United States. Although it’s difficult to follow a plan of action during emotionally stressful times, here’s a short checklist to help you:
- Stop your vehicle as quickly and safely as possible.
- Move the vehicle off the roadway if possible, and turn on the hazard lights.
- Turn off the ignition.
- Get out and stay clear of the vehicle.
- Evaluate injuries, but if a person is seriously injured, don’t move them unless they are in imminent danger.
- Call the police and medical services to the scene.
- Exchange information with the other driver, including name, phone number, address, driver’s license number, and the insurance company.
- Obtain any witness statements.
- Make a diagram by sketching out the scene. Note date, time and weather conditions.
- Take pictures of the damaged vehicles, roadways, and injuries.
- Speak with the police and obtain police information.
Contact Farah & Farah Today for a Free Consultation
If you were injured in an accident, we want to help you deal with the stressful aftermath. We understand that you and your family are dealing with pain, but you’re not alone. Let us offer our support, representation and answer any questions you might have. We’re here to help you move forward with confidence, and get rightful compensation for your injuries.
Contact us today, and let us help you in this time of need.