Ocala Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Health care providers owe a duty of care to their patients. If you suffered harm because of the negligence of a healthcare provider, you may be feeling anger at the provider’s negligence and the adverse effects it has caused. You may be struggling with medical bills, lost wages, and other intangible effects associated with the malpractice. The attorneys at Farah & Farah are committed to holding providers accountable for their negligence and helping you try to recover financial compensation for your losses.
Our firm has been helping Ocala victims of medical malpractice since our inception in 1979. You trusted your health care provider to make you feel better, and their failure had serious financial and emotional consequences. Contact us to schedule a free initial consultation and learn more about your legal options following medical malpractice. Let’s hold them accountable together.
How We Can Help
The lawyers at Farah & Farah may be able to help you gain compensation from the doctor or other health care provider responsible for your injuries.
- We take the time to listen to your story and learn how the malpractice has affected your life.
- Our firm conducts a thorough investigation into your case and gathers the required expert testimony to determine malpractice.
- Your rights are our passion, so we never back down from a fight. We go toe-to-toe with insurance companies and demand fair compensation for all your losses.
Why You Need a Lawyer
Medical malpractice requires the guidance of an attorney familiar with medical malpractice laws. Proving that a health care provider committed negligence requires expert testimony and depositions by members of the medical community. We gather the necessary evidence and subpoena required documents to show that your healthcare provider deviated from the standard of care, and you suffered harm as a result. The attorneys at Farah & Farah take all the work out of the process for you, so you can focus on your recovery. The process of filing a medical malpractice claim is complex, and we’re here to help you through it.
We Help You Hold Negligent Health Care Providers Accountable
Determining liability following a medical error can be difficult. Not only do you have to show that a provider was negligent, but you also need to make a connection between their negligence and your health outcomes. Making this connection requires expert testimony, especially if you may have already been unwell. The attorneys at Farah & Farah establish liability through talking to other medical experts and gathering their testimony. When negotiations with the medical provider insurance companies fail, we will take your case to trial if it means obtaining maximum compensation on your behalf.
How Do I Prove Medical Malpractice in Florida?
A successful medical malpractice claim must prove that:
- There was a standard doctor-patient relationship
- The care in question that was received was negligent
- This negligent care led to serious injuries and other harms
- You have clear evidence of specific damages as a result of those injuries
At Farah & Farah, we are dedicated to fighting for your right to compensation. We can help substantiate these elements by:
- Collecting any evidence that proves malpractice. This includes any medical records, photographic proof of injuries, or any correspondence with medical professionals or health insurance providers.
- Consulting experts in the field to properly evaluate your claims and determine their validity. Once your case is reviewed by an expert, they may be able to submit expert testimony to help you with your claim.
We are committed to investing in your case, by fighting for you to get the justice you deserve.
Let Farah & Farah Help You With Your Claim
Medical malpractice can lead to dire financial and emotional consequences. If you suffered harm at the hands of your healthcare provider, the attorneys at Farah & Farah may be able to help. We hold health care providers accountable for the damage their negligence causes, whether it’s medical expenses, a worse health outcome, or the loss in life quality you suffered as a result. Let us handle your medical malpractice claim so you can focus on recovering. Contact our office today to schedule your free case evaluation.