Fort Myers Bicycle Accident Lawyer
If you have been injured in a bicycle accident caused by another party, we understand the devastation you are feeling. The Fort Myers bicycle accident attorneys at Farah & Farah know that you are facing mounting medical bills, lost wages, and other significant expenses as a result of the accident. In addition to your physical pain, emotional trauma can be intense and long-lasting. Our personal injury lawyers are here to make the responsible party pay for the damage they have caused.
Our team of injury attorneys has been helping victims of bicycle accidents recover significant damages in Fort Myers. You do not have to go through this alone, we will support you every step of the way. We will take on the fight so you can focus on resting and healing from your injuries. Get in touch with us at (239) 202-2100 to discuss how we can be of assistance.
How Farah & Farah Can Help
Farah & Farah is dedicated to you and your case. We will do whatever is necessary to aid in your recovery.
Our Fort Myers bicycle accident attorneys will help you:
- Find the best doctor or doctors to treat and document your injuries.
- Fill out the overwhelming stacks of paperwork required by both insurance companies and medical providers.
- Get you reimbursed for any lost wages you acquired after your accident from work missed.
- Available 24/7 to answer your questions.
What to do Following a Bike Accident
If you have been involved in a bicycle accident, there are several steps you should take in the aftermath to protect your rights. An oversight now could possibly jeopardize your claim and the potential payout. Here is the following list of do’s and don’ts.
What to do:
- DO report the accident to the police and your insurance
- DO preserve damaged property
- DO get a bike shop manager to assess and document the damage
- DO photograph the scene of the accident along with damages, including your injuries
- DO consult with an attorney as soon as possible
What not to do:
- DO NOT talk about the accident on social media
- DO NOT speak to anyone about the accident besides your attorney
- DO NOT admit fault
Common Injuries in Bike Accidents
Many of the injuries sustained in bike accidents are the result of the body striking the ground, or the windshield of a car. Head, neck and back injuries are common in bicycle accidents. The risk of damage can be mitigated by wearing a helmet, but serious brain injuries up to brain damage, coma, or even death are still possible. Also common are wrist fractures, broken bones, and facial injuries.
How a Fort Myers Bicycle Accident Attorney Can Help
If you have been injured in a bicycle accident in Fort Myers, the lawyers at Farah & Farah are ready to assist. We know that it can be overwhelming to have to fight for your rights, so we will do it for you. Contact us today at (239) 202-2100 for a free and confidential consultation.