Do I Need A Social Security Disability Attorney?
Disability (SSD) benefits can be overwhelming for a claimant. If you hire us, we will:
- Make sure the Social Security Administration (SSA) gets all the information from you they need to initiate the application process.
- Verify your information is submitted correctly so the SSA can properly determine your claim for benefits.
- Help you understand any forms or questionnaires that the SSA requests you to fill out.
- Ensure no deadlines are missed.
- Follow-up with you to guarantee the SSA has your most up-to-date treatment information.
- File any necessary appeals should your claim be denied.
- Prepare you for a hearing if your claim must be decided by an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ).
- Represent you and advocate for you before the ALJ when the hearing takes place.
So, you see, hiring the right Social Security Disability firm can take a huge weight off your shoulders as you navigate these unfamiliar waters. Let us here at Farah & Farah do the hard work for you. Contact us today for a free case review.