Savannah Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Your doctor was a trusted professional, but instead of healing you, they caused you more pain. We understand that you’re now coping with additional injuries, but we want to help you get the proper treatment and seek the compensation you deserve for this unnecessary negligence.
At Farah & Farah, our attorneys have been helping clients in Savannah with medical malpractice claims. We have a team of compassionate attorneys that will help fight for the financial and emotional relief you are looking for.
Contact us today at (877) 245-6707 for a free, no-risk consultation. Our Savannah medical malpractice lawyer is ready to hear about your case, the impact of your doctor’s negligence and answer any questions you might have so you can move forward in confidence.
What to Do If You Suspect Medical Malpractice in Georgia
An unexpected outcome doesn’t automatically mean you can leverage a lawsuit. In order to prove that your doctor was negligent, there are certain standards that need to have been ignored. These include:
- Your doctor made a deviation from the acceptable standard of care, verified by a professional of similar background.
- The deviation by your doctor directly caused you harm.
- You suffered an injury or wrongful death as a result.
If your injury meets the criteria, you’ll need to request medical records, obtain statements from doctors, and consult our medical malpractice attorneys. We can help investigate your case, ensure all the necessary documents are collected, and prepare a course of action to file your case.
How Much Does a Savannah Medical Malpractice Lawyer Charge?
With Farah & Farah, you have no financial risk because we work on a contingency fee basis. We give you professional counsel and representation without asking for any initial costs or investment. We only get paid if we win your case.
Get Relief with Farah & Farah
If you were injured as a result of medical malpractice in Georgia, we want to help you get the justice you deserve. A doctor’s negligence has caused you and your family added pain, but you may be entitled to compensation.
Our Savannah medical malpractice attorneys will work tirelessly to provide you with the relief you need, so you can recover from your injuries and regain control of your life. We’re available 24/7 to listen to your experience and offer our free counsel. Call us today.
How We Can Help
By handling every aspect of your case, our personal injury lawyers in Savannah will be able to relieve your tension while you focus on your recovery. Our team will:
- File all necessary paperwork with insurance companies.
- Perform a comprehensive investigation of the malpractice.
- Hire experts that are needed in your case, regardless of cost.
- Fight for the maximum fair value of your case.
Types of Medical Injuries
Medical injuries are caused by your doctor’s negligence towards their duty of care. Although your injury is unique to you, injuries typically fall within the following categories:
- Surgery errors – Punctured organs, incorrect medications, or leaving surgical equipment in the body.
- Misdiagnosis – wrongful diagnoses of symptoms and disease.
- Medication errors –Prescription or administration mistakes.
- Childbirth injuries – Sustained injuries during any point in the pregnancy.
- Anesthesia errors – dosage miscalculations.
Our Savannah medical malpractice attorneys have the experience and resources to evaluate your insurance terms and determine the highest financial return you deserve due to your doctor’s negligence.