Xarelto Injury Attorneys
Were you injured by Xarelto? Relief starts here.
Xarelto was supposed to make you better.
Your doctors gave you Xarelto to reduce the risk of blood clots. Instead of improving your quality of life, the drug caused severe bleeding. Now you’re hurt. You need financial support to pay your medical bills, so you can focus on regaining your health.
You don’t have to face this alone. You can get the justice you deserve and the compensation you need to pay medical expenses. Farah & Farah can help.
If you’ve been injured by Xarelto, you may be entitled to compensation through a personal injury claim or lawsuit. Our attorneys have the resources and the experience to take on the medical establishment and help you get your life back on track.
Let’s fight for the compensation that’s rightfully yours.
You want to recover in peace without worrying about medical costs. Also, you want to know that somebody will be held responsible.
At Farah & Farah, we know you’re in the midst of a difficult situation. That’s why we’ll fight for the maximum possible settlement or verdict, so you get the compensation you need to cover costs resulting from the injury.
If you’ve been injured by Xarelto after receiving treatment in Florida or Georgia, our lawyers can help you:
- Find the best doctor to treat and document your condition
- Investigate the incident, the doctor who prescribed the medication, and your medical records to build a strong case
- Negotiate your medical bills, so you take home more money when we win your case
- Fight for a settlement or verdict that covers medical expenses and wages lost due to your injury
- Handle stacks of confusing paperwork from insurance companies and medical providers
If we don’t win your case, we don’t send you a bill.
At Farah & Farah, our services cost you nothing out of pocket. We only collect fees from settlements and verdicts, which means we only get paid when we win your case.
And if we don’t win, you owe us nothing.
There’s nothing to lose by contacting Farah & Farah! You never have to worry about whether you can afford our attorneys.
If you’ve been injured by Xarelto, contact Farah & Farah today and tell us your story!