We'll Review YOUR CASE FOR FREE!
Get financial relief
from your on-the-job injury
If you’re entitled to workers’ compensation benefits, we can help you get them.
At Farah & Farah, our workers’ compensation attorneys fight for the benefits you deserve. By filing a workers’ compensation claim or pursuing a lawsuit, we can compel your employer or their insurance company to pay you what you’re owed.
Get the benefits you’re due & the treatment you deserve.
After your work injury, everything became difficult.
You just wanted to get back on your feet, back to work, and back to life as usual. Now there’s a problem with your workers’ compensation claim, and you need those benefits.
In Florida and Georgia, insurance companies and employers often fight workers’ compensation claims by:
- Disputing that your injury is covered by their policy
- Releasing you to work before you’ve recovered
- Dismissing your claim based on technicalities or incomplete information
- Denying responsibility for dangerous conditions
- Hiding evidence of on-the-job hazards
When you hire Farah & Farah to help with your workers' compensation claim, you get more than just an advocate. Our attorneys can help you:
- Determine fault by investigating conditions and collecting evidence
- Find the right doctors to accurately diagnose and treat your injuries
- Pay all authorized medical bills resulting from your injury or illness
- Negotiate medical bills, so you take home more money
- Receive temporary disability benefits, including payment for lost wages
- Receive permanent disability benefits when applicable
- Complete all paperwork needed to successfully file your claim
We don’t bill you unless we prevail.
At Farah & Farah, we only collect payment from benefits we helped you receive. Or, if we pursue a lawsuit, our payment comes directly from the verdict.
In other words, you’re not on the hook for anything until we win. There’s zero risk in contacting Farah & Farah to help with your workers’ compensation claim!
Let’s get the workers’ compensation benefits you’re entitled to. All you have to do is give us a call.
Simply pick up the phone and call
Take Action Today
or fill out the form below.
Missing work is difficult
We researched how workers use sick leave
At Farah & Farah, we know that when our clients want to work, but oftentimes cannot due to injury. We surveyed 1,012 full-time employees about how they use their sick leave to learn just how far people will go to avoid missing work. What we learned was fascinating.