Jacksonville Bicycle Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a bicycle accident that was caused by someone else? If you or a loved one in Jacksonville have sustained injuries in a bicycle accident, Farah & Farah understands the struggle you are going through. Battling back from injury takes time, patience and in most cases, money.
Let our Jacksonville bicycle accident lawyers handle the distractions for you, standing up to insurance companies and fighting for the compensation you deserve to pay your medical bills and get your life back on track. Call (904) 549-6434 and get your free, confidential consultation right away to construct the best bicycle accident claim possible.
What to Expect from Farah & Farah
At Farah & Farah, we will work toward getting compensation for your medical bills, for lost wages, future earnings, property damage and any emotional pain and suffering you’ve been through. When you work with us, we will:
- Collect all the evidence of your accident, including police reports, surveillance video and eyewitness accounts
- Make sense of insurance and legal documents so you don’t have to
- Handle all interactions with the insurance companies
- Find you a reputable doctor to take care of your injuries and assess your condition
- Negotiate with medical care providers to reduce your bills so that you take home more money
Why Hire a Bicycle Accident Attorney?
Working with an attorney with experience in handling bicycle accident claims adds credence to your case, helping you gather the best facts possible for a favorable outcome. We understand what you are going through, and are willing to do what’s needed to get you the compensation you deserve. When you work with the team at Farah & Farah, you can get help for cases involving:
- Bicycle and car collisions
- Bicycle and truck collisions
- Bicycle and motorcycle collisions
- Defects with bicycle equipment that led to an accident
- Any insurance disputes or property damage claims
Common Injuries in Bike Accidents
Head injuries are among the most serious when it comes to bike accidents in Jacksonville, but cyclists are at risk for many others, including:
- Spinal injuries and paralysis
- Bone fractures
- Joint dislocations
- Dental trauma
- Eye trauma
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Facial contusions
- Abdominal or pelvic injuries
- Road rash
Why is Florida So Dangerous For Cyclists?
Statistically, cyclists in Florida have a higher chance of being killed while riding than in any other state. Per capita, the rate is close to 60 percent higher than the next highest state. Year-round warm weather means that cyclists are out on the road more than in some other states, but other reasons include:
- Negligent or distracted motorists
- More elderly drivers on the road
- More tourists on the road
- High population
- Defects in major roadways
Contact Our Jacksonville Bike Accident Lawyers Today
Don’t allow yourself to be a victim of another person’s negligence. We want to help you recover damages for your bicycle accident so you can focus on the healing process. Let us do all the heavy lifting and focus on your recovery and have ultimate peace of mind. Contact us today.
“I am quite happy with the services at Farah & Farah and from now on I will keep coming back.” -Lori M.