Yolando A. Hewling
Attorney Jacksonville, FL
Yolando A. Hewling is an attorney with Farah & Farah. She completed her Juris Doctor program at the Florida State University College of Law in 2002 and received a B.A. from Florida State University in 1997. She is currently barred in Florida and Georgia, as well as the Southern District of Florida and the Middle District of Florida.
Ms. Hewling initially began her legal career handling criminal defense and family law cases where she developed her unique approach to ensure that her clients receive only the best possible outcome for their case. Ms. Hewling quickly earned a reputation for her compassionate legal guidance and aggressive, diligent representation in the courtroom, achieving a strong track record of success on behalf of her clients.
About Yolando Hewling
At Farah & Farah, Ms. Hewling focuses on workers’ compensation, employment law, and personal injury law in order to help individuals that have suffered injuries or worse receive the financial compensation they need to rebuild their lives.
She continues to perfect her ability to establish a trusting relationship with her clients and believes that open communication and tireless advocacy are the keys to protecting her clients’ interests.
Yolando Hewling is a member of the Big Brothers Big Sisters Organization, Mothers Against Drunk Driving of Palm Beach County, Women’s Foundation of Palm Beach – Girls Leadership Institute Committee, and serves as the Director at Large for the Treasure Coast Food Bank.
Proud member of
- American Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyer Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers – Palm Beach Chapter
- Martin County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association – Workers’ Compensation Section
- F. Malcolm Cunningham, Sr. Bar Association
- Florida State University (B.A., 1997)
- Florida State University College of Law (J.D., 2002)
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Employment Law