Sharon J. Barker
Attorney Savannah, GA
Sharon J. Barker is an attorney with Farah & Farah. She was born in Montgomery, Alabama, and graduated from the University of Georgia with a degree in Journalism. Sharon earned her Juris Doctorate degree from The Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University in Macon, Georgia.
While in law school, Sharon clerked with firms specializing in medical malpractice, workers’ compensation, and personal injury. Additionally, Sharon completed the esteemed Advanced Legal Writing and Research Certificate Program.
More About Sharon
Sharon is licensed to practice in Georgia within the Georgia State and Superior Courts as well as the United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia. She is a member of Savannah Bar Association and the Georgia Association for Women Lawyers.
In her spare time, Sharon enjoys traveling and spending time with her husband, who is also an attorney that specializes in family law in Savannah.
- Bachelors: University of Georgia, cum laude
- Juris Doctor: The Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University
- State Bar of Georgia Member
- The United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- Savannah Bar Association Member
- Georgia Association for Women Lawyers Member
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Auto Accidents
- Premise Liability