Richard A. Staggard
Attorney Jacksonville, FL
Rick Staggard has been an attorney with Farah & Farah since 2004. He was born in New Brunswick, New Jersey, March 30, 1961. Staggard received both his B.A. and J.D. degrees from Rutgers University.
Staggard is a member of the Florida Bar Association, the Jacksonville Bar Association, The Florida Justice Association and the American Association of Justice. He is admitted to practice law in both Florida and New Jersey and the U.S. District Courts for New Jersey and the Middle District of Florida.
- Admitted to Practice – U.S. District Court for District of New Jersey, 1987
- U.S. District Court, Middle District, FL
Cases & Awards
175,000 verdict in the case of Cusic vs the City of Neptune Beach.
Multiple six-figure jury verdicts in the areas of automobile accidents and premises liability.
Seven Figure Settlement in the wrongful death of a college student.
Proud member of
- The Florida Bar
- The New Jersey Bar
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- American Association of Justice
- U.S. District Court Member
- Rutgers University (B.A., 1984)
- Rutgers University (J.D., 1987)
- Civil Litigation
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury
- Auto Negligence
- Truck Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Premises Liability
- egligent Security
- Product Liability