Nicholas J. Christopolis
Attorney Jacksonville, FL
Nicholas J. Christopolis is an attorney at Farah & Farah’s Jacksonville office. Nicholas has lived in the Jacksonville area for over 30 years. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Georgia with a degree in Broadcast Journalism while earning Academic All-SEC honors competing on the cross-country and track teams. He earned his Doctor of Jurisprudence from Florida State University and won awards for oral and written advocacy in national moot court competitions. Nicholas also earned his Master of Business Administration with honors from The University of North Florida.
Nicholas served several years as a Professor of Law and the Director of the Mock Trial program at Florida Coastal School of Law. His teaching areas included Torts, Legal Research and Writing, and Trial Advocacy.
More About Nicholas
Nicholas has extensive experience in all phases of general civil litigation in Florida state and federal courts. His areas of practice include Personal Injury Protection (PIP), first-party property claims, and bodily injury liability. In his spare time, Nicholas enjoys cheering on the Georgia Bulldogs and Jacksonville Jaguars, working out, and trying to keep up with his twins.
- University of Georgia (A.B.J. Magna Cum Laude 1997)
- Florida State University College of Law (J.D. 2000)
- University of North Florida (M.B.A. 2011)
- The Florida Bar
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Litigation
- First and Third Party Property and Casualty Claims
- General Bodily Injury Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Liability