Tampa Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
The nature of pedestrian accidents makes them some of the most devastating on Tampa roadways resulting in long-term recovery and emotional distress. If you were injured as a pedestrian due to someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation. Our Tampa pedestrian accident lawyers will pursue the best possible settlement.
At Farah & Farah, we understand the pain, frustration and hopelessness you’re feeling. We know you’re your focus should be on recovery and we’re here to stand by you so you don’t have to struggle alone. We will manage every aspect of your pedestrian accident case, so you can spend more time resting and healing.
Call us today at (813) 358-0490 for a free and confidential consultation. We want you to tell us about your accident, medical process and insurance claim so we can help you get the relief you deserve.
How Our Tampa Pedestrian Accident Attorneys Can Help You
When you choose Farah & Farah, our attorneys will build a relationship with you. We’ll treat you with dignity, respect and compassion while we assist with the details of your case. Some of those details include:
- Handling stacks of paperwork from insurance companies.
- Getting prescriptions reimbursed.
- Hiring investigators to gather evidence, talk to witnesses and review police reports.
- Finding qualified doctors in the Tampa area to treat and document your injuries.
Common Injuries from Pedestrian Accidents
Pedestrians that are struck by a vehicle usually suffer injuries to their abdomen, chest, extremities and head. The severity of injuries will vary based on the type of vehicle, the driver’s speed and the pedestrian’s health. Some examples include:
- Head trauma and brain injuries.
- Internal bleeding, nerve damage and spinal injuries.
- Rib fractures, shattered pelvis and broken bones.
- Lacerations, bruises and road rash.
- Wrongful death.
- Back and neck injuries.
Common Causes of Pedestrian Accidents
The majority of pedestrian accidents happen on the road, but some occur on sidewalks, driveways and in alleys. The driver and pedestrian both have a responsibility to safety but common causes of accidents include:
- Pedestrians darting into traffic, leaving the driver insufficient time to react.
- Negligent drivers striking pedestrians while turning at intersections.
- Poor visibility due to lack of lighting or weather.
- Drivers focused on merging instead of seeing pedestrians.
- Back up accidents when the pedestrian is not seen in time.
- Drivers are distracted and not focusing on the road.
How Much is My Pedestrian Accident Worth?
A personal injury case is worth the amount of damage inflicted on you, the injured. These include tangible harms like medical expenses and lost wages.
Although more difficult to prove, intangible harms can increase the worth your case. Examples are mental anguish, pain & suffering, and loss of enjoyment of life.
At Farah & Farah, our Tampa personal injury attorneys will maximize the damages owed to you. You have no upfront costs because we work on a contingency fee basis. We invest in you and your case and only collect fees if we win.
Contact Farah & Farah Today for a Free Consultation
We’re here to listen to your case and provide you with the confidence you need to take the next step. Our goal is to work with you and help relieve your financial burden so you can focus on recovering from injury, spending time with loved ones and getting your life back on track.
Call us today for a free, no obligation consultation.