Tampa Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Even if you ride with appropriate gear, motorcycle accidents have a high chance of being serious. Long-term, devastating injuries are common and if your accident was caused by someone else’s negligence you deserve compensation.
At Farah & Farah, we know that you’re dealing with devastating injuries. The physical, emotional and financial burdens are heavy, but we want to help you with relief. Our Tampa motorcycle accident attorneys have been helping clients in Florida and we want to help you through this difficult process. We will treat you with compassion and respect throughout the entire process.
Call us today at (813) 358-0490 for a free, no obligation consultation. We want to hear about your accident and help you and your loved ones recover as quickly as possible.
How Our Motorcycle Attorneys Can Help
At Farah & Farah, our personal injury lawyers in Tampa are dedicated to building a relationship with you. We’ll support you by managing every aspect of your case while you focus on resting and healing. This includes:
- Completing all paperwork from insurance companies on your behalf.
- Finding the right doctor in Tampa to treat and document your injuries and negotiate medical bills.
- Recovering the full value of your motorcycle from before the accident.
- Fighting for a fair value for your case.
What to Do After a Motorcycle Accident
Being in a motorcycle accident is a devastating and stressful experience. Immediately following an accident, it is highly recommended to:
- Move your motorcycle off the roadway if able and turn on the hazard lights.
- Turn off the ignition and check for potentially dangerous liquids.
- Evaluate injuries. Only move a seriously injured person if they’re in imminent danger.
- Call medical services and police to the scene.
- Exchange information with the other driver including name, phone number, address, driver’s license number, and insurance company.
- Take pictures of damaged vehicles, roadways and injuries.
- Speak with police and obtain a crash report.
How Much is My Motorcycle Accident Worth?
Since every case is different, there’s no accepted formula to instantly determine the amount of money associated with a motorcycle accident personal injury case. Fortunately, there are some damages that are easy to calculate, while others require a more complex understanding of the law.
In general terms, a case is worth the amount of damage inflicted upon you, the injured. This includes things like medical expenses, lost earning capacity and property loss.
More difficult damages to calculate are related to human damages or intangible harms. These include pain & suffering, mental anguish, disability, loss of enjoyment of life and inconvenience.
At Farah & Farah, our Tampa motorcycle accident attorneys will fight for you to ensure that you get the best possible outcome. We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that your initial upfront cost is $0. We invest in your case and only collect legal fees if we receive a successful verdict or settlement.
Contact a Tampa Motorcycle Accident Attorney Today for a Free Consultation
We’re here to answer any questions you have about what to do next. We know how tough it is to start the process while dealing with an injury, but we offer the support and representation you deserve for your best recovery.
Call us now for a free consultation. We’re available 24/7 to hear your case and give you confidence moving forward.