Savannah Truck Accident Attorney
The impact of trucking accidents is devastating and can cause serious, long-term injuries. We understand how catastrophic these accidents are and the weight that they put on you and your family.
At Farah & Farah, our Savannah truck accident lawyers want to support you through this difficult time and fight to relieve the financial and emotional stress you’re facing. Our attorneys are devoted to handling every aspect of your case so that you can focus on rehabilitation and recovery.
Call us today at (877) 245-6707 for a free consultation. We want to listen to your account of the accident and, answer any questions you might have to help you get the relief you need.
How We Can Help
- Finding the right doctor and negotiating medical bills.
- Filing all documentation with insurance companies.
- Assist with property damage free of charge.
- Battling for the maximum possible verdict or settlement without charging you fees unless we win.
What to Do After a Trucking Accident
Being in an accident with a truck can be even more damaging than a regular car accident. Although it’s difficult to follow a plan of action during this shocking and scary time, here’s a short checklist to help you manage the event on site:
- Stop your vehicle, move it off the roadway if able and turn on the hazard lights.
- Turn off the ignition, get out and stay clear of the vehicle.
- Check for dangerous liquids and hazardous materials from your vehicle and the truck involved.
- Evaluate injuries but don’t move a seriously injured person unless they are in imminent danger.
- Call the police and medical services to the scene.
- Exchange information with the other driver, including name, phone number, address, driver’s license number, and their insurance company.
- Obtain trucking company information, such as company name, pre-trip inspections and fleet number.
- Obtain any witness statements.
- Take pictures of the damaged vehicles, roadways, and injuries.
- Speak with the police and obtain police information.
Who is Liable in a Trucking Accident?
With trucking accidents, a significant amount of responsibility will normally fall on the truck driver’s error, but it may be indirect. Fault may also come onto the driver’s employer because of equipment failure, negligence in maintaining equipment or being unable to provide pre-trip inspections.
Since every accident is different, liability will be determined after investigations are completed. At Farah & Farah, we invest in your case, to ensure you get the expert investigation you need to strive to maximize the value.
We provide counsel on a contingency fee basis. It means that we only collect legal fees if we successfully win your case, instead of charging you upfront. Our services are risk-free and you won’t have to pay directly for any of our costs throughout your truck accident claim.
Trust Farah & Farah to Find Relief
If you were involved in a trucking accident, contact us today. We’re here to support you emotionally through this difficult time. We understand that you and your family are struggling, but we’re determined to get you the financial compensation you need, so you can focus on getting your life back.
Call us for a free, no-obligation consultation at any time. We offer help 24/7, so call us today.