Savannah Swimming Pool & Drowning Accident Attorney
Swimming pools are meant for pleasure, but unsafe conditions can cause devastation, helplessness, and grief. At Farah & Farah, we understand that you and your loved ones are dealing with tragedy, but we don’t want you to feel like you’re alone.
Our compassionate Savannah injury attorneys help families in Savannah just like yours recover from swimming pool injuries and drowning accidents. We have the knowledge, resources, and determination to support your claim for rightful compensation from negligent parties and are ready to fight for your rights.
Call us today at (877) 245-6707 for a free and confidential consultation. We want to learn about your incident, listen to how it has impacted your family and help you relieve your burden during this difficult time.
Why Choose Farah & Farah?
Our Savannah personal injury attorneys know the best practices and processes to effectively manage your case. We’ll get things done so that you can focus on spending time with your loved ones. Our team will:
- Treat you with dignity, respect, and compassion as we investigate your incident.
- Handle stacks of paperwork from insurance companies and medical providers.
- Find the right doctors to treat and document your injuries.
- Seek the maximum fair value for your case, without charging any fees unless we win.
Causes of Swimming Pool & Drowning Accidents
Although pools are used in recreation, negligence by pool owners poses a threat to safety. The most common causes of accidents are:
- Lack of supervision or inattentive lifeguards.
- Inadequate depth markers and poor signage.
- Lack of proper barriers or fencing around pool areas.
- Uneven or excessively slippery decks.
- Overcrowding and lack of organization.
- Design or building violations.
- Failure to install anti-entrapment devices to prevent items from being caught in the drainage system.
Owners and operators of swimming pools are responsible for keeping the area around pools safe. Ignoring safety is a cause for liability issues for owners, and our attorneys will fight for them to pay for damages resulting from their negligence.
How Much Does A Swimming Pool Accident Lawyer Charge?
We know that stressing about finances is not a priority for you and your family. At Farah & Farah, we provide representation on a contingency fee basis. It means there are $0 in upfront costs, zero risk and we use our resources to build your case.
We’re determined to fight for the maximum damages in you’re entitled to in your premises liability case. Our legal fees are collected through the verdict or settlement, but only if we win. In simple terms, we only get paid if you get paid.
Let the Attorneys at Farah & Farah Provide Relief
If you or a loved one have been involved in a swimming pool or drowning accident, contact us. We want to represent you in your accident case. Our attorneys will answer any questions you might have so that you can feel certain that you’re taking the necessary steps to get the relief you deserve.
Call us today for a confidential, free consultation. We’re available 24/7 to offer emotional support to help through this difficult time.