Savannah Rideshare Accident Attorney
Being a passenger in an Uber or Lyft accident endangered your safety and left you hurt. At Farah & Farah, we understand the situation you’re in and we want you to get you the relief.
Our Savannah personal injury attorneys have been helping clients recover from accidents and injuries since 1979, and we can help you too. We’re experienced with the best practices in rideshare accident claims and are devoted to handling every aspect of your case.
We offer free and confidential consultations. We’ll answer any questions you have and ensure you feel comfortable as we move forward to help you regain control of your life. Call us today at (877) 245-6707 to get the process started.
What to Expect from Our Rideshare Accident Attorneys
When you choose Farah & Farah, we’ll treat you with the dignity, respect, and compassion you deserve. Regardless of the size of your case, our attorneys are dedicated to helping you recover from your injuries. Our team will:
- Spend time getting to know you and how you were impacted by the accident.
- Assist with finding doctors, manage medical bills, and deal with insurance companies.
- Fight for the maximum possible verdict or settlement that’s in your best interests, without you paying for fees unless we win.
How Much is My Rideshare Accident Worth?
Since different factors are associated with every auto accident, there’s no instant method for calculating the worth of each case and rideshare accidents are more complex than most. Some damages are easy to determine, while others require a deeper understanding of the law.
Documented expenses are easier to calculate and give merit to your case. These damages include medical bills, lost earnings, and lost earning capacity.
Intangible harms are more difficult to prove and include damages associated with pain & suffering, mental anguish, disability, loss of enjoyment of life and inconvenience. Since our attorneys are knowledgeable and understand the best practices for rideshare accidents, we can increase the value of your case by seeking these types of damages.
How Much Does a Rideshare Accident Lawyer Charge?
We know that spending money isn’t a priority after an accident. At Farah & Farah, we work on a contingency fee basis. Therefore, your cost is $0 up front and we only collect legal fees if we successfully win your case for you.
It’s simple: You don’t pay for anything unless we win your case.
What to Do After a Rideshare Accident in Savannah
Being in an accident is a shocking and scary experience, especially if you had no control of the situation. Although others are following their own procedures, here’s a short checklist to help you with your claim:
- Ensure that the drivers have stopped their vehicles, moved safely away from traffic, and turned on the hazard lights.
- Call the police to the scene.
- Take pictures of the damaged vehicles, roadways, and injuries.
- Obtain driver information, including name, driver’s license number, and their insurance company.
- Obtain any witness statements.
- Report the accident to your rideshare partner, Uber or Lyft.
- Contact your attorneys for counsel.
Farah & Farah Is Here to Help
We understand that you’ve already experienced a traumatic incident and are trying to heal from your injuries. Contact us today. We’re here to listen to everything that’s happened, answer all the questions you have, and offer the representation and relief you need to get your life back on track.
Call us 24/7, and benefit from our free consultation.