Savannah Premises Liability Lawyer
When an accident occurs, it can make you feel helpless, frustrated and hurt. We understand that you’re in pain, but your injury could have been prevented if those that promised a safe environment were able to be trusted.
When you choose Farah & Farah, our expert team of attorneys will make sure that someone else’s negligence doesn’t cost you. Our Savannah premises liability lawyers can help you recover from the personal injury you sustained, and seek financial compensation to pay your bills, replace lost income and get your life back on track.
We offer a free consultation, so call us today at (877) 245-6707.
What to Expect from Our Savannah Premises Liability Attorneys
At Farah & Farah, our attorneys will handle every aspect of your case, so you and your family can focus on getting healthy again. We will:
- Find doctors who can treat and document your injuries.
- Handle stacks of confusing paperwork from insurance companies.
- Fight for the maximum possible verdict or settlement.
- Treat you with dignity, respect, and compassion – no matter how big or small your case is.
Why is a Premises Liability Lawyer Necessary?
With Farah & Farah, our team of attorneys helps you fight for the maximum financial return for your claim. We invest in your case and work on a contingency fee basis. Therefore, you have no initial costs, no risk, and we only collect legal fees if we successfully win your case. It means that we only get paid when you get paid.
We’ll take on all of the expenses throughout your premises liability claim. We’re here to support you while you focus on recovering and rehabilitating from the injuries you sustained.
Common Injuries in a Premises Liability Case
When property owners fail to keep their property free from hazards, the consequences for visitors can be dangerous. Slippery floors, lack of handrails, or inadequate security can have a major impact on your safety. Common injuries from these poor conditions include:
- Head injuries including concussions, skull fractures and traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Back and neck injuries such as slipped discs, spinal cord damage, and paralysis
- Torn ligaments and muscle strains
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Lacerations or animal bites
- Electrocution, drowning, or serious burns
- Infections and foodborne illnesses
Residential homeowners are responsible for their properties, but business owners have an even higher standard of care owed to their customer. You’re entitled to safety and care when a business invites you into their establishment.
Find Relief with Farah & Farah
If someone else’s negligence caused you to be injured on their property, you deserve to seek compensation for the pain and suffering you’ve been through. Our Savannah premises liability attorneys are dedicated to fighting on your behalf, so you can rest and remain comfortable through your healing process.
We’re available 24/7 to talk with you about your incident. Call us for a free consultation now.