Orlando Wrongful Death Lawyer
The loss of a loved one can create feelings of helplessness, sadness, and anger. We understand that the pain of such a tragedy is immense but it can be even worse when it’s caused by someone else’s negligence, carelessness, or reckless behavior.
A wrongful death lawsuit will not change the past but it can provide necessary financial support to cover the costs incurred because of it. Funeral expenses, lost income and other financial hardships can be recovered during this difficult time.
At Farah & Farah, we understand that your time is valuable and it’s better spent around your family and loved ones. Our Orlando wrongful death attorneys can provide the support that you deserve so you don’t have to spend time worrying about the financial burdens of this terrible tragedy. Call us at (407) 329-5054 today for a free consultation.
How Can Farah & Farah Help
At Farah & Farah, our attorneys are dedicated to getting justice for your family. We will take over your case and work hard to evaluate every aspect that led to the wrongful death. Our team will focus on:
- Investigating the incident and determining fault.
- Collecting evidence to build a case.
- Recovering funeral expenses, lost wages, and even lost inheritance.
- Paying any outstanding hospital bills.
- Filing all necessary documents with hospitals, insurance companies, and other institutions.
Compensation Our Orlando Wrongful Death Attorney Can Recover
Most unintentional deaths come in the form of car accidents, unintentional poisoning or falls. Damages in a wrongful death claim filed by a wrongful death lawyer in Orlando can fit into one of the following categories:
- The deceased person’s pre-death pain and suffering.
- The medical costs that the deceased victim incurred as a result.
- Funeral and burial costs.
- Loss of the deceased person’s expected income.
- Loss of any inheritance as a result of your loved one’s death.
- Value of the services that the deceased would have provided.
- Loss of care, guidance and nurturing that the deceased would have provided.
- Loss of love and companionship.
- Loss of consortium.
You Have No Upfront Costs
We know that worrying about finances is not a priority while you’re grieving. At Farah & Farah, we provide valuable representation and counsel on a contingency fee basis. Because we know how difficult this time is for you, there is no initial investment and we only collect legal fees if we successfully win your case.
We’re not here to make financial demands during this troubling time. That’s why you never have to pay directly for any of our costs throughout your wrongful death claim. We are dedicated to winning your case, and providing you with the maximum amount of compensation through verdict or settlement.
Farah & Farah Can Help You Get Relief
If you believe you have a case for wrongful death, we’re here to listen. We understand that you’re going through a tough time, but we’re here to offer the support and counsel you need. We will answer all the questions you have so that you feel confident moving forward.
Contact us for a free consultation when you’re ready. We’re available 24/7 and want to help you as soon as possible.