Orlando Premises Liability Attorney
It’s difficult to ignore the feeling of powerlessness when an accident happens, especially when you trusted others to provide a safe environment. We understand that you’re in pain but that your injury could have been prevented if someone else wasn’t negligent.
The qualified Orlando premises liability lawyers at Farah & Farah can help you recover emotionally and financially from whatever personal injury you sustained and get you the justice you deserve. Call us today at (407) 329-5054 for a free, confidential consultation.
What to Expect From the Orlando Premise Liability Attorneys at Farah & Farah
By choosing Farah & Farah, your case will be in the trustworthy hands of our premises liability attorneys. We will handle every aspect of your claim, so you and your family can focus on recovery. Some things our attorneys can help with include:
- Gathering evidence through a comprehensive investigation of the incident.
- Ensuring the right doctor properly treats and documents your injury.
- Completing and filing all paperwork from insurance companies and medical providers.
- Fighting for the maximum possible verdict or settlement.
Common Causes in a Premises Liability Case
Property owners must keep their property in a safe condition and either repair or provide notice of any known dangers on their premises. Although residential homeowners are liable for their properties, business owners have an even higher standard of care owed to their customers.
While slip and fall accidents are the most well-known source of premises liability injuries, other conditions that may cause injury include:
- Wet floor condition leading to slips and falls.
- Lack of handrails or guardrails.
- Inadequate security personnel leading to an assault.
- Faulty electrical work resulting in electrocution.
- Lack of lifeguards and supervision near pools.
Who is Liable in a Premises Liability Case?
Liability is determined when a person is injured on someone else’s property. Laws and procedures of the state will focus on different categories, including:
- The legal status of the visitor.
- The condition of the property and the actions of both the owner and the visitor.
- If the person injured is a trespasser or a child.
- When both the owner and the visitor is at fault for an injury.
- Special rules for landlords.
Although premises liability might be classified in different ways, it’s important to determine who was at fault for the incident. Not only will it help your claim, but it will also determine how much your claim is worth.
Why is an Orlando Premises Liability Lawyer Necessary?
Recovering damages from an accident is not a straightforward process. Medical expenses, lost earnings, and property loss are easy to account for, but pain and suffering, mental anguish and intangible harms are more difficult to prove.
At Farah & Farah, the premises liability attorneys in Orlando will fight for your rights every step of the way and we have the resources to provide a favorable outcome. Our contingency fee policy means you won’t have any out-of-pocket expenses for the duration of the claim. We only collect legal fees if we successfully win your case, which enables you to fight for justice.
Contact Farah & Farah Today for a Free Consultation
If you were injured on someone else’s property, you deserve to receive reparation for their negligence. We understand that you’re dealing with your injuries, so we’re here to help you feel comfortable and fight on your behalf while you rest.
We want to talk to you about your incident. Contact us for a free consultation today.
“I recently had a worker’s comp case and I chose Farah & Farah to represent me. My lawyer was Graham and he not only answered all my questions (whether he was at the office or not) he was very patient and walked me through everything every step of the way.” -Lori M.