If you or a loved one has experienced a serious injury due to an accident, Farah & Farah understands your situation.
An unexpected injury or illness can result in a sudden dramatic decrease in quality of life combined with medical expenses, lost wages, and other setbacks that can present a serious burden to you and your family. We understand the burden a personal injury can place on your entire family and can help you get the support you need to make a full recovery.
At Farah & Farah, we have been helping Ocala families recover from their personal injuries for over four decades. We understand the laws that affect your case and defend your right to fair compensation when negligence causes you harm. As part of our contingency fee legal process, we do not charge you a cent unless we obtain a settlement or verdict in your case. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
What to Expect From Our Attorneys
- When you choose Farah & Farah, you have the benefit of a legal team dedicated to your case.
- An investigator will get the facts and evidence for your case, whether it’s talking to witnesses, obtaining black box footage, or revisiting the scene of the accident.
- We take the time to get to know you and your case – how it affected your life, how it impacts your well-being, and what you lost as a result.
Ocala Personal Injury Practice Areas
Why You Need a Personal Injury Lawyer
An accident resulting in a personal injury can bring a lot of uncertainty and hardship into your life. A personal injury attorney can help provide invaluable support during this trying time. This includes:
- Finding the best medical professionals to properly treat your injuries.
- Navigating the process of insurance claims, including negotiations and communications
- Investigating your accident for any evidence that can substantiate your claim
- Maximizing your claim by researching every avenue for compensation
- Filing any paperwork that may be troublesome or confusing.
- Reimbursement of lost wages for time off work due to your injuries.
We continually work with your best interests at heart, dealing with all the legal legwork while you focus on healing and recovery.