Ocala Pedestrian Accident Attorney
Pedestrian accidents often involve serious and life-threatening injuries. If you recently incurred an injury as a pedestrian, you may have a long road to recovery ahead of you. You may be struggling to pay for basic expenses as you miss time from work and amass medical expenses associated with your treatment. The attorneys at Farah & Farah understand the practical issues that arise following a pedestrian accident, but they also know the toll it can take on your quality of life and well-being.
Our law firm has helped victims of Ocala pedestrian accidents gain compensation for their injuries for four decades. If you or someone you love recently suffered harm in a pedestrian accident, we can help. Contact us today to schedule a free review of your legal options and learn more about our contingency fee legal services.
What to Expect From Our Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
At Farah & Farah, we utilize our experience and knowledge to provide any support necessary during your period of hardship. This includes:
- Taking care of all the legal legwork while you focus on healing and recovery.
- Hiring investigators and other experts that can provide insight and evidence that is beneficial to your case.
- Finding a medical professional who can properly treat and document your injuries.
- Negotiating with insurance companies so that they do not try to give you any quick, low-ball settlements.
- Obtain any assistance necessary to help you through this difficult time, such as lost wages or reimbursements on prescriptions.
We are dedicated to providing you with what is necessary for you to live a normal life.
Why You Need an Attorney
Pedestrian accidents can involve complex matters of fault and a long legal process. You might be receiving medical bills and have no idea how to pay them, as your insurance claims are still pending. Relying on insurance companies can lead to delayed payments or claims settlements that are less than what they are worth.
It is important to get an attorney involved as soon as possible. Not only can an attorney streamline the process, but they can also fight for a settlement. An attorney can determine the full value of your claim and demand compensation for both your material and immaterial losses. We also calculate the projected costs of your future medical care when a pedestrian accident leads to serious injury.
Let Us Help You Negotiate Your Claim
Florida law holds that motorists must exercise a high duty of care around pedestrians. As a result, the driver of the vehicle is often at fault for a pedestrian accident and could be financially responsible for the damages he or she causes. While fault in a pedestrian accident can be clear, it is necessary to have an attorney negotiate the insurance claim to receive fair compensation for your losses.
When you partner with Farah & Farah following a pedestrian accident, we give your case our committed attention. We start with a thorough investigation into your case and determine the parties responsible.
What Damages Can I Recover From a Pedestrian Accident?
The financial hardships associated with a pedestrian accident can be considerably greater than initially estimated. Injuries aside, damages can include:
- Any medical costs, such as ambulance bills, hospital bills, prescriptions, and ongoing rehabilitation sessions
- Any lost wages as a result of taking extended time off of work
- Any lost future earning potential due to injuries that may prevent you from returning to work for an extended period of time – or even permanently
- Pain and suffering associated with the accident
- Funeral costs, in cases of wrongful death
At Farah & Farah, we know precisely how financially devastating a pedestrian accident can be, and we strive to secure you the maximum possible compensation so that you don’t have to live with the additional stress of financial hardship.
Let Us Help You Today
Insurance companies do not have your best interests at heart, but the attorneys at Farah & Farah will. If you suffered injuries and other damages in an Ocala pedestrian accident, we can help. Contact us to schedule a free review of your legal options.