Attorneys for Medical Device and Product Injuries
If you’ve been injured by a dangerous medical device, we can help.
Medical devices and products should provide relief – not cause further injuries.
If you’ve suffered an injury caused by a medical device or product, your experience shouldn’t result in financial hardship. You need legal representation to hold the medical establishment responsible, so you can recover without worrying about your bank account.
You don’t have to face this alone. You’ve been injured by a medical device, and now your bills are stacking up. At Farah & Farah, we can help you make the people responsible for your injury pay those bills – not you.
If you’ve been injured by a medical device or product, you may be entitled to compensation through a personal injury claim or lawsuit. When you join forces with Farah & Farah, you benefit from our vast resources and years of experience. Level the playing field and take on the medical establishment with the support you need to succeed!
Experienced attorneys for dangerous medical device cases
An injury due to a medical device or product causes more than just physical suffering. You’ve racked up medical bills, dealt with trauma and uncertainty, and might have missed work.
At Farah & Farah, we know your situation has been difficult. We’ll do everything we can to make it better. We’ll help you fight for the maximum possible settlement or verdict, so you can scratch “pay medical bills” from your list of obligations.
If you’ve been injured by a medical device or product after receiving treatment in Florida or Georgia, our lawyers can help you:
- Find a specialist who can treat and document your condition
- Investigate the situation, the product, the medical provider, and your medical history to build a strong case
- Fight to get you the maximum possible compensation for your injuries
- Negotiate your medical bills, so you take home more money when we win your case
- Handle stacks of confusing paperwork from insurance companies and hospitals
How medical devices can injure you
You might be eligible for compensation if your device-related injury resulted from:
- Defective manufacturing: This might include improperly built devices or products that were contaminated in transit or at a manufacturing facility.
- Improper marketing: Device manufacturers must inform doctors of the approved ways to use their products. When they fail to do so, they put you at risk.
- Side effects or medical equipment error: All too often, device manufacturers know about potentially harmful side effects of their products, but they decide to market and sell them anyway.
You pay $0.00 out-of-pocket for our attorneys.
Our goal is to help you win the money to pay your medical bills – not add to your financial burden. That’s why we charge $0.00 out-of-pocket for legal services. You never have to worry about affording a Farah & Farah attorney!
Our fees come from your settlement or verdict. No exceptions. If we don’t win, you don’t pay us.
Since we have to win your case to get paid, we’re motivated to fight for the highest possible payment!
If you’ve been injured by a dangerous medical device or product, contact Farah & Farah today and tell us your story!