Savannah Car Accident Lawyer
Car accidents are stressful and can leave you feeling vulnerable, frustrated and in pain. At Farah & Farah, we understand that healing from your injuries should be a priority during this overwhelming time, so we’re here to help you manage your condition.
We’ve provided financial and emotional support to clients throughout Georgia. Our Savannah car accident lawyers know the best practices to handle all the details of car accident claims, so you and your family can focus on getting healthy again.
For a free and confidential consultation, call us today at (877) 245-6707. Our car accident lawyers want to hear your case, reduce your burden and get you the relief you deserve.
What to Expect from Our Savannah Car Wreck Attorneys
At Farah & Farah, our compassionate car accident lawyers want you to concentrate on your recovery, so we’ll take on every aspect of your case for you. Some of the things we’ll manage include:
- Find a doctor who can record and treat your injuries effectively.
- Get a rental car so you can get to work and assist with property damage.
- Hire an investigator to get the facts and evidence for the accident.
- Handle all paperwork from medical providers and insurance companies.
How Much Does a Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
We know that stressing over money is the last thing you want to do after a car accident. Our Savannah personal injury lawyers provide representation on a contingency fee basis, which means, you have no initial costs, and we only collect legal fees when we successfully win your case. It’s simple: We get paid when you get paid.
Farah & Farah’s Car Accident Attorneys Can Provide Relief
If you were injured in a car accident in Savannah, we’re here to listen to you. Our skilled team of car accident attorneys understand that you and your family are dealing with pain, but we’re here to offer our support. We’ll answer any questions you might have so you can move forward with confidence and recover from your injuries. We’re available 24/7 to take your call, so contact us now.
Common Injuries in Car Accidents
Any injury in a car accident is cause for concern. A physician is needed in order to document the event and ensure there’s no risk for a more serious condition. Common injuries include:
- Whiplash, concussions and neck sprains
- Internal bleeding, injuries to vital organs, and punctured lungs
- Psychological injuries, such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Broken bones and fractures
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
Car accidents are traumatic and difficult to deal with and often result in life-long injuries. It’s crucial that you’re examined by a medical professional immediately, even if you feel like you’ve only suffered minor bumps and bruises.
Do’s and Don’ts of Talking with an Insurance Adjuster After an Accident
After an accident, adjusters from both your insurance company and the other party’s will contact you about the event. While both adjusters try to minimize their payout, below are some tips to ensure your car accident claim isn’t compromised:
- Document insurance adjuster’s basic information, such as name, company and claim number.
- Take notes of the conversation.
- Provide accurate personal information, such as full name, address and phone number.
- Ask for witness lists.
- Provide general details of injuries, referring to your doctor’s assessment for further details.
- Do not agree to a recorded conversation.
- Do not discuss anything but the basic facts of the accident.
- Do not agree to or sign anything.
- You’re not obligated to provide witnesses, give the name of your doctor or answer details about your work or family.