Orlando Rideshare Accident Attorney
Being in an auto accident puts you in a vulnerable position, especially if you don’t have a chance to influence the outcome. Rideshare companies like Uber and Lyft provide a valuable service, but if you’ve been injured as a result of the driver’s negligence you need to know your rights.
At Farah & Farah, we will help you file a claim and get the compensation you deserve so you can focus solely on your recovery. Our Orlando rideshare accident lawyer will treat you with compassion and understanding and fight for justice on your behalf.
Call us today at (407) 329-5054 for a free and confidential consultation.
What to Expect From Farah & Farah’s Orlando Rideshare Accident Attorneys
With Farah & Farah, you can have peace of mind knowing we will always be looking out for your best interests. You can sit back and rest while we manage every part of your case. Our team of Orlando rideshare accident lawyer will focus on:
- Sending investigators to retrieve police reports, witness accounts and any video available.
- Helping find a doctor to treat and document your injury.
- Handling all paperwork associated with medical providers and insurance companies.
- Hiring experts needed in your case, no matter the cost.
- Fighting for the maximum possible verdict or settlement.
What to Do After a Rideshare Accident
Being in a car accident, especially a rideshare accident is a surprising and traumatic experience. Although everyone involved might be following individual procedures, here’s a short checklist to help you:
- Ensure that the drivers have stopped their vehicle, and turned on the hazard lights.
- Get out, stay clear of the vehicles, and evaluate injuries.
- Call the police and medical services to the scene.
- Obtain driver information, including name, phone number, address, driver’s license number, and the insurance company.
- Obtain any witness statements.
- Take pictures of the damaged vehicles, roadways, and injuries.
- Speak with the police and obtain police information.
- Report the accident to your rideshare partner, Uber or Lyft.
How Much Does a Rideshare Accident Lawyer Charge?
We know that a rideshare accident can lead to costly medical bills and have an impact on your ability to earn money. At Farah & Farah, our Orlando personal injury attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. Your cost is $0 up front and we only collect legal fees if we successfully win your case. You will never have any out-of-pocket expenses.
Contact Farah & Farah Today for a Free Consultation
Our team of rideshare accident attorneys in Orlando is here to listen to everything that’s taken place. We’re ready to answer all the questions you have and offer the counsel, representation, and relief you deserve.
Contact us now risk-free, and benefit from our free and confidential consultation. We’re available 24/7 to help you start your journey to getting your life back.