Ocala Workers’ Compensation Attorney
Your employer has a duty to provide a safe place to work, but accidents can and do happen. If you sustained a job-related injury, you may struggle to pay for basic expenses as you wait for your workers’ compensation claim to come through. The attorneys at Farah & Farah understand the financial hardships that come with a job-related injury and can help you work towards securing the workers’ compensation you deserve.
Our law firm has helped injured Ocala workers with their claims since 1979. We help file the appropriate paperwork and hold insurance companies accountable to their insured. Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation and learn more about how we can help.
What to Expect From Our Attorneys
At Farah & Farah, we are committed to providing the support and counsel you need to successfully file your workers’ compensation claim. With our knowledge of workers’ compensation policies and procedures, we can:
- Help find an occupational doctor who can document and treat your injuries.
- Hire investigators to gather evidence pertaining to your accident.
- Keep you informed of the status of your case and return your calls within 24 hours.
- Advise you on the best course of action for obtaining compensation for your workplace injuries.
- Communicate with the proper parties on your behalf to ensure your claim is not rejected.
Ultimately, we want to give you the support you need in this uncertain time.
The Benefits of Having an Attorney
The state of Florida requires all employers to carry workers’ compensation insurance for their employees. As such, successfully filing a claim may initially seem fairly straightforward, but there may be other factors that may require the services of an attorney.
- Your employer may object or outright reject your claim on the basis that they were not liable for your injuries at the time of the accident.
- Insurance companies may reject your claim for undisclosed reasons – often to limit their payout.
- The amount of compensation you receive through insurance may be considerably less than is required for your full recovery.
- If negligence contributed to your accident, you may want to consider a third-party claim to recover more compensation for your damages.
Workers’ compensation claims often quickly become contentious. In these situations, Farah & Farah can help you navigate the legal process with ease and minimal added stress.
Let Us Help You With Your Workers’ Compensation Claim
In Florida, the workers’ compensation system is no-fault, which means you do not need to prove that your employer was negligent to collect compensation. You only need to show that you sustained an injury while carrying out your work duties, and your workers’ compensation benefits should cover your medical expenses, lost wages, and disability, if applicable.
Our attorneys understand that not being able to work can seriously affect your quality of life. We are committed to helping you receive workers’ compensation benefits as soon as possible. Working with a lawyer can help streamline the process and encourage insurance companies to take your claims more seriously.
Our Contingency Fee Promise
The attorneys at Farah & Farah offer legal services on a contingency fee basis. After you schedule a free case evaluation, we review your legal options and determine how we can help. We help you obtain workers’ compensation benefits and negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf. You will not owe any fees unless we secure your benefits. No recovery, no fee – that is our contingency fee promise.
Let Us Help You
The workers’ compensation system can be confusing to navigate and you need to focus on recovering from your injuries. Let the attorneys at Farah & Farah apply our decades of experience to your case so you can receive the benefits you need sooner. Contact us today to schedule a free and strategic review of your legal options.