Gainesville Auto Accident Lawyer
As the victim in a recent auto accident, you’re likely spending time trying to recover and move forward after the event. You may not have the time to review your legal rights and claim compensation for any injuries you’ve experienced as a result of the incident. Our team at Farah & Farah can help you through this challenging time.
We’re here to answer your questions and ensure you have the ideal foundation to make your claim for compensation. Our compassionate lawyers understand what you’re going through and we want to help in any way we can. Call us today at (877) 245-6707 to speak with a representative and to find out more about your rights under the law as a victim of an auto accident in Gainesville.
What to Expect from Our Experienced Attorneys
- We’ll build a relationship with you to understand your case and how the accident affected you.
- We’ll provide you access to investigators to learn more about the circumstances of your case.
- We work diligently to source documents related to your case to ensure the ideal case foundation.
- We will find a respected Gainesville doctor to document your injuries and provide treatment.
What to Do After an Accident
After you’ve been involved in a car accident, it’s important you take the required steps to protect your health and your rights. Here are a few dos and don’ts explaining how to act after a car accident:
- Write down the name, address, and phone number of the insurance company, the adjuster, and the claim number.
- Tell the insurance company you will provide them a full account of your injuries after speaking with a doctor and an attorney.
- Take notes in the conversation and maintain these notes securely.
- Sign anything.
- Agree to anything with the insurance company or other driver(s).
- Answer questions about your employment or family.
- Speak about the accident beyond providing the basic facts, such as when the accident occurred, and the location of the accident.
- Do not agree to have your conversation audiotaped.
How Much is My Car Accident Case Worth?
When measuring the value of car accident cases, we will take into consideration the unique circumstances involved in the event. The extent of medical care you have undergone and will undergo as a result, and property damage and any other damages you’ve faced. No two cases are the same and judgments can vary significantly based on unique case elements.
How Much Does a Car Accident Lawyer Charge?
Our attorneys understand that you may be experiencing significant financial hardship during this trying time, so we represent clients on a contingency fee arrangement. This means you don’t pay any upfront costs, and we only charge legal fees if we secure a verdict or settlement on your behalf.
Find Relief with Farah & Farah
We will provide trusted legal service to support you through the aftermath of your accident. We understand that you may be confused about the legal process and about how to move forward after you’ve been injured on the road. We’re here to help. Contact Farah & Farah today for a free consultation.