Fort Myers Motorcycle Accident Attorney
The recovery process from a serious motorcycle accident is long and difficult, often resulting in extended rehabilitation and emotional trauma. If someone else caused your accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
Along with your pain and suffering, you are wondering who is going to take care of your medical bills? How will you keep up with rent or mortgage payments when you can’t go to work as a result of your injuries? You don’t have to go through this alone. The team of Fort Myers motorcycle accident lawyers at Farah & Farah is ready to support you.
Our motorcycle accident attorneys in Fort Myers have been handling motorcycle accident cases since 1979 and we are prepared to use that experience to get to the bottom of the circumstances surrounding your accident. We will use all the resources at our disposal to expose the truth and fight to make the negligent party pay for damages. Call us today at (239) 202-2100 to get started.
Why Choose the Fort Myers Motorcycle Accident Lawyers at Farah & Farah?
At Farah & Farah, we treat every case like a priority and your case will get the individual attention it deserves. You can expect:
- A team of Fort Myers personal injury lawyers dedicated to your case.
- We will get to know you and how this motorcycle accident has impacted your life.
- We will assist with property damages and get a rental car should you need one.
- Our team will seek reimbursement from the insurance companies for any lost wages if you missed time from work.
How Much Does a Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Fort Myers Cost?
Farah & Farah works on a contingency fee basis. That means that you will not be charged a penny unless we win. We will incur all the costs associated with your case and put our full support behind you. If we win your case, our fees will be collected.
Florida Motorcycle Accidents Statistics
- According to the US Department of Transportation’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), each year Florida has the highest incidents of death and injury due to motorcycle accidents.
- There is an 80% chance of death or injury in a motorcycle accident compared to 20% in a car.
- Almost 50% of motorcycle accident fatalities are the result of single-vehicle car crashes.
- While only 7% of the Florida population possesses a motorcycle license, motorcycle fatalities make up 19% of all motor vehicle fatalities.
Why is Florida so Dangerous For Motorcyclists?
Although it is hard to say for sure, a few factors could be contributing to the dangerous conditions for motorcyclists in Florida:
- State law does not require motorcyclists over the age of 21 to wear a helmet.
- An influx of tourists on the roadways who are unfamiliar with traffic conditions and prone to make mistakes.
- Increased instances of distracted drivers in cars.
Farah & Farah Can Get You Relief
At Farah & Farah, we understand that a motorcycle accident can turn your whole world upside down on a dime and we want to help you make it right. Even if we can’t take away your pain we will be here to hold the responsible parties accountable so you can focus on putting your life back together. Call us now at (239) 202-2100 for a free and private consultation.